+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4109453;
    I will certainly watch it. I love that show. It make me angry at times and I swear it off, but it's like watching a train wreck. I always go back to see what happens.

I have had a huge crush on Dr. Drew for years. He used to be on a late night show about love and sex. It had Adam Corolla too. Anyway, I have liked him since way back when. There is just something about him that I like, even though he does crazy things IMO. I often question how long suffering he is with these patients.

This new season supposedly has one female patient who went on because she has a crush on DR. DRew. This will be interesting.

Does anyone know who the patient line-up is?
    According to this - 'Celebrity Rehab' Season 4 Cast Confirmed - the confirmed cast members are:

Janice Dickinson
    Leif Garret
    Jason Wahler (from The Hills)
    Rachel Uchitel (One of Tiger's mistress')
    Frankie Lons (Mother of Keyshia Cole)
    Jason "Gummi Bear" Davis

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now;4109463;
    According to this - 'Celebrity Rehab' Season 4 Cast Confirmed - the confirmed cast members are:

Janice Dickinson
    Leif Garret
    Jason Wahler (from The Hills)
    Rachel Uchitel (One of Tiger's mistress')
    Frankie Lons (Mother of Keyshia Cole)
    Jason "Gummi Bear" Davis

Gummi Bear Davis! For those Millionaire Matchmaker viewers, you remember him? This is going to be good!

I think Jeremy London is on it, too. Isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtlgrl;4109618;
    I think Jeremy London is on it, too. Isn't he?
    You're right! His picture was right next to the article but he wasn't on the "list' so I didn't bring his name over. Oops. Sorry about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4109519;
    Gummi Bear Davis! For those Millionaire Matchmaker viewers, you remember him? This is going to be good!

Yeah like you couldn't tell this would be his next stop after watching him on that show. I was surprised they even aired it - he was beyond wasted...

I will watch because I can't quit Dr. Drew no matter no hard I try!

Is Frankie the lady who was on the BET reality show? The one who say "Man down! Man Down!". If it is they same lady, she's pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;4110060;
    Me too! I've been a fan since his early days on KROQ. I just love him, warts and all.

Sometimes, the addicts on this show make me cringe, but I still keep coming back.

I can't stand Jason Davis and Rachel Uchitel should not be on TV period. Being a slut should not make you famous, although, you know, she's not the first. I will be rooting for Leif Garrett though. I still have a few of his albums from the 70's!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;4110060;

Is Frankie the lady who was on the BET reality show? The one who say "Man down! Man Down!". If it is they same lady, she's pretty funny.
    Yeah that's her. She as abrasive as a steel wool pad but she does have her moments. She was on her daughter's reality show.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Has anyone seen the first two episodes? I did last night. It looks like it's going to really be good. It also appears that these celebs really do want to get sober. Gummy Bear is showing his butt by picking fights and insulting Janice, but I think that will get straightened out.

Dr. Drew is sure looking good. LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4118619;
    Has anyone seen the first two episodes? I did last night. It looks like it's going to really be good. It also appears that these celebs really do want to get sober. Gummy Bear is showing his butt by picking fights and insulting Janice, but I think that will get straightened out.

Dr. Drew is sure looking good. LOL
    I was impressed by Eric Roberts' attitude in particular. He seems very self-aware and ready to figure out a way to dump the last addiction he appears to have (to pot) and recovering a drug-free personality that he, and those around him, can tolerate. I also liked that he seemed genuinely concerned about the other patients. I suppose I'm also pre-disposed to wanting to see him succeed, because he is a genuinely talented actor, and I'd like to see him continue to get work.

Gummy Bear, the self-entitled heir, is working my last nerve. He seems to think he's better than the other residents and the staff. Unless his attitude changes tremendously, I don't see him getting that much out of rehab, because I can't see him truly believing he needs to change, since he thinks himself superior to others. Oh, and this is just a petty, personal thing, but I find his voice really grating.

+ Reply to Thread