+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

this show is sounding more and more like a train wreck i can't wait to see. i just heard a rumor today that frankie (keyshia cole's mother) is going to be on this next season as well! man down situation HOLLA!!!!!!! lol, i can't stand that woman.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3991733;
    Tiger's mistress, Rachel Uchitel, is rumored to be ther newest addition with Tila being removed from the cast.

When does it come on? I think they just started filiming about a month ago. I know it's sick, but I just love that show. It's like a train wreck. I must admit the main reason I like it is that I have a crush on Dr. Drew. I guess that's doctor/patient crush thing or something. I just find him very sexy. One of the patients said last season that he had so many woman crazy about him that he had to have body guards. Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3991844;
    When does it come on? I think they just started filiming about a month ago. I know it's sick, but I just love that show. It's like a train wreck. I must admit the main reason I like it is that I have a crush on Dr. Drew. I guess that's doctor/patient crush thing or something. I just find him very sexy.
    And so do I. Even @ his exploitative best (worst?), I think he's dreamy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3918192;
    the ONLY reason I watched it at all was because of Dennis Rodman. Say what you will about him, but I have a soft spot for the man. His mean outer shell hides his real self. It comes through some times, but you have to know what to look for.
    I have the same feeling for Dennis too! Unfortunately, I totally missed the last couple of episodes of Sober House 2, so don't know how that series ended. I will have to search online for some repeats. I do, however, really like these series...... Gosh, it must be so hard to work in these facilities....

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I'm not thrilled about the turn the show has taken. It seems the earlier seasons were more focused on actual addiction and treatment. Now all I see is an infomercial about each celebrity's new project. McKenzie Phillips? Come on. And now Rachel U. and Janis Dickinson? Bleh.

I do think Dr. Drew is stretched pretty thin these days....he has his fingers in every pot. I understand he means well, but he just can't do it ALL. If he just weren't so hot!!

I heard yesterday from a source I can't recall, that Rachel U. (sp?) Tiger's ex-lover, that was entering into Celebrity Rehab was doing so because she has a huge crush on Dr. Drew!!!!!! Now that will make for some interesting viewing.

Commercial said this will begin December 1st. Anyone else gonna watch??

I'll watch--I always end up watching! Just knowing they had a hard time getting celebrities to come on the show will make it interesting to me.

I will definitely watch. Dr. Drew sort of annoys me but I always end up watching and liking it.

I will certainly watch it. I love that show. It make me angry at times and I swear it off, but it's like watching a train wreck. I always go back to see what happens.

I have had a huge crush on Dr. Drew for years. He used to be on a late night show about love and sex. It had Adam Corolla too. Anyway, I have liked him since way back when. There is just something about him that I like, even though he does crazy things IMO. I often question how long suffering he is with these patients.

This new season supposedly has one female patient who went on because she has a crush on DR. DRew. This will be interesting.

Does anyone know who the patient line-up is?

+ Reply to Thread