+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

FORT Newbie

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3819207;
    I haven't seen any behavior from the girlfriend to warrant being called a "ho." Tom is homeless and living off his girlfriend. I think he is the "ho" in the relationship.
    There is not a doubt in my mind she is a "'ho". Tom is living off of royalty checks and no doubt she is living off his checks as well. Check out Tom Sizemore's IMDB page, just the movies he did in the '90's alone would generate a pretty sizable annual royalty income.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett;3820748;
    There is not a doubt in my mind she is a "'ho".
    A "ho" is a prostitute - sex for money. From the footage on the show, I didn't see anything to warrant such a term for Monroe. Have you seen something I missed or read some articles or had friends who used her services? Please share. I took note of the "ho" comment because I didn't remember Vickie - Jeff's drug user girlfriend (he was on Celeb Rehab before) being called a "ho" - lots of other terms like "enabler" but never a "ho" so I was wondering why Tom's girlfriend was given that special distinction. I have my own ideas why people would so readily call Tom's girlfriend something like that but I sincerely hope I'm wrong...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3822121;
    A "ho" is a prostitute - sex for money.

I have my own ideas why people would so readily call Tom's girlfriend something like that but I sincerely hope I'm wrong...

My background and life experiences leave no doubt in my mind that she is/was a prostitute, I am not stating it as fact but as an opinion. Your subtle racial comment has no place here as crack whores come in all shades of colors.

I would also add that Heidi was a prostitute for at least a short time, so it would not be odd for Tom to seek out these types of women.
    Last edited by Brett; 02-09-2010 at 11:07 AM.

FORT Fogey

A "ho" is a prostitute - sex for money. From the footage on the show, I didn't see anything to warrant such a term for Monroe. Have you seen something I missed or read some articles or had friends who used her services? Please share. I took note of the "ho" comment because I didn't remember Vickie - Jeff's drug user girlfriend (he was on Celeb Rehab before) being called a "ho" - lots of other terms like "enabler" but never a "ho" so I was wondering why Tom's girlfriend was given that special distinction. I have my own ideas why people would so readily call Tom's girlfriend something like that but I sincerely hope I'm wrong...
    Just have to say, I think you're mistaken, as one of the posters who commented about Monroe is an African American woman.

LOL, bc she looks and carries herself just like a hoe off of the stroll . . . .

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

And in addition to the traditional meaning of the term "ho" describing a prostitute, nowadays the word "ho" is, unfortunately, also being used to described any floozy type gal who sleeps around or even who is being accused of sleeping around. It's sad and terribly derogatory, but the use of the term has been expanded in this way. . .
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 02-10-2010 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett;3822407;
    My background and life experiences leave no doubt in my mind that she is/was a prostitute, I am not stating it as fact but as an opinion. Your subtle racial comment has no place here as crack whores come in all shades of colors.

I would also add that Heidi was a prostitute for at least a short time, so it would not be odd for Tom to seek out these types of women.
    Monroe is a low rent gap toothed prostitute with a bad drug habit. She shouldn't be allowed in the treatment center because she smuggled in drugs several times, compromising everyone's sobriety! She is toxic to Tom...he was sweating up a storm just thinking about using when he saw her because he knew she was high... kick her to the curb, she is trash.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by clsriley;3823856;
    Monroe is a low rent gap toothed prostitute with a bad drug habit. She shouldn't be allowed in the treatment center because she smuggled in drugs several times, compromising everyone's sobriety! She is toxic to Tom...he was sweating up a storm just thinking about using when he saw her because he knew she was high... kick her to the curb, she is trash.
    exactly

Quote Originally Posted by clsriley;3823856;
    I agree and by the way, I was the original poster to call her a ho. despite the subsequent hinting by meemee, my post was in no way whatsoever racially motivated- in fact that never even dawned on me. Its sad that even came to anyone's mind, but perhaps more telling about their life view then mine. I called her a ho because that is what she seems like to me, nothing more, nothing less. and now that you mention it, so did jeff conaway's gf.

Really felt for Mackenzie about her dog. Seems like she has a good support group around her.

+ Reply to Thread