+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3;3814927;
    My impression is that MacKenzie detoxed before she arrived there. I like MacKenzie.
    I like MacKenzie too, very much. She's been through a lot with her dad getting her hooked on drugs and sexually abusing her for years, and yet she's the most positive person there, almost always with a smile on her face, fully engaged in whatever they're doing --- I don't understand why people don't see that. . .

Kari Ann, on the other hand, is an immature spoiled brat who is a drug addict and a ho (uhhhhhh, sex addict). She's negative, demanding, self-indulgent, completely uncooperative, and doesn't seem to want treatment. So why does she even bother going on the show -- they can't be paying her that much.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 02-05-2010 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3818886;
    Kari Ann, on the other hand, is an immature spoiled brat who is a drug addict and a ho (uhhhhhh, sex addict). She's negative, demanding, self-indulgent, completely uncooperative, and doesn't seem to want treatment. So why does she even bother going on the show -- they can't be paying her that much.
    I completely agree. She doesn't want to be there obviously, so someone must have told her she had to go. She hasn't hit rock bottom yet like the others, so she probably doesn't think she has a problem. This is more than likely damage control from Sex rehab.
    The bit with the cigarette packs today was just too much. You know that your behaviour is pretty horrible if Dennis Rodman is rolling HIS eyes at YOU
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3819028;
    I completely agree. She doesn't want to be there obviously, so someone must have told her she had to go. She hasn't hit rock bottom yet like the others, so she probably doesn't think she has a problem. This is more than likely damage control from Sex rehab.
    The bit with the cigarette packs today was just too much. You know that your behaviour is pretty horrible if Dennis Rodman is rolling HIS eyes at YOU

I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

i didn't watch the sex rehab show - what's this chick's deal??? who is she? she was getting on my LAST nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3818886;
    I like MacKenzie too, very much. She's been through a lot with her dad getting her hooked on drugs and sexually abusing her for years, and yet she's the most positive person there, almost always with a smile on her face, fully engaged in whatever they're doing --- I don't understand why people don't see that. . .

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3818062;
    I agree. And if I remember the scene correctly, I think Shelly made the comment with a smile. I think she was gently reminding him to stay clean.
    I agree as well---- I think Shelley is excellent, better than Dr. Drew in some ways, but I do like him too. But Shelley has the knack

Kari Ann is a spoiled entitled jerk! I think her manager just wants her on the show to get her in the public eye. I think Dennis is coming around. Heidi is hard to watch but I do feel sorry for her. Tom wants to get high with his ho, I mean girlfriend. I like Mackenzie too, I think she is quite inspirational to be that positive after all she has been through.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3819028;
    You know that your behaviour is pretty horrible if Dennis Rodman is rolling HIS eyes at YOU
    LOL! Now that's funny AND true!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3819184;
    Tom wants to get high with his ho, I mean girlfriend.
    I haven't seen any behavior from the girlfriend to warrant being called a "ho." Tom is homeless and living off his girlfriend. I think he is the "ho" in the relationship.

Kari Ann is such a spoiled brat, you just want to slap her!
    I felt sorry for that staff person (I don't know her name) that woke her up to go to group, and then she dealt with the "I want a hard pack of cigarettes" fiasco with Kari Ann. You could see she was not amused with Kari Ann's behavior.
    That cracked me up when even Dennis R. thought that Kari Ann was carrying on over nothing.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3819076;
    i didn't watch the sex rehab show - what's this chick's deal??? who is she? she was getting on my LAST nerve.
    She's a former Miss Teen USA or something like that....who had her title taken from her for posing nude in playboy. She was also the chick who had a romp with Rebecca Gayheart and Eric Dane. She is absolutely horrible. I can't hardly listen to her anymore...I had enough of her on Sex Rehab...totally didn't need to watch her again!

I agree with Dr. Drew that there was definitely something fishy going on with Tom and his girlfriend. It all definitely seemed pre-planned.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3819207;
    I haven't seen any behavior from the girlfriend to warrant being called a "ho." Tom is homeless and living off his girlfriend. I think he is the "ho" in the relationship.
    LOL well she is no model citizen- she smuggled drugs into the facility, risking everyone there, and she seemed high both times she visited. Her presence seemed very planned to get him out of there- ok they are both ho's!

+ Reply to Thread