+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

whoa @ sizemore's girlfriend!!!!!! she looks like he picked her up on figueroa!

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3811167;
    New show will be on tonight. They did it at 11 am Eastern time. The action did pick up with this episode but I won't say anthing until tomorrow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3811167;
    New show will be on tonight. They did it at 11 am Eastern time. The action did pick up with this episode but I won't say anthing until tomorrow
    She's baaaaaack!

FORT Regular

Anyone willing to bet that Sizemore's girlfriend and Vikki will get into some really low-watt war of words in the press?

Is MacKinsey's roll to be the drama queen? Every time it is all about her and her condition is way less dangerous than say Tom or Joey or Mike.

Then she has to run to everyone and ask them about every thing...example: Heidi Tom's here...how do you feel about it?

FORT Fogey

I think now that our beauty queen has returned, she will be the drama queen.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3813029;
    I think now that our beauty queen has returned, she will be the drama queen.
    Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3812489;
    She's baaaaaack!
    My earlier post was referring to our "favorite" little meth/drama queen.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Yeah, not happy she is back. And neither is Shelley! I feel for her!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3813036;
    My earlier post was referring to our "favorite" little meth/drama queen.
    I picked up on that LOL....the horror of the little witch

Not sure if TiVo is a bit behind the normal schedule for this, or if I'm current. But in any case...

Kari Ann looks a lot less greasy in the brief glimpse we were given. Shelley has that preternatural smile on her face, while she's checking Kari Ann in. I do think a lot of this stuff rolls off her back.

That said, once in a while Shelley herself makes me cringe. Rehab should be full of support, right? Not snarky comments? Remember when Mike said something about royalties or something, and Shelley shot back, "is that all going to go up your arm?" Not very positive or supportive!

Mackenzie seems to grab camera time any chance she gets. I'm not saying she is a bad person or anything like that. It sounds like I don't like her, and I actually do. But, she's shrewd, as well. Heidi is always a mystery to me, since her actions seem so selfish all the time, but yet, "she breaks just like a little girl."

Dennis shows a lot of heart. But he doesn't seem to see he's in trouble too.

I don't know that Shelly saying that was NOT supportive. Addicts have plenty of "yes men" in their lives telling them that everything is okay, and they will be fine. Sometimes they need straight up honesty. At least all the addicts I've know don't need someone to enable their self pity.

And its hard for us at home to tell how bad anyone is. My impression is that MacKenzie detoxed before she arrived there. I like MacKenzie.

+ Reply to Thread