+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3802766;
    Honestly? Who would fake having a seizure? Mackenzie asked it two or three times. Meanwhile, the pain on Mindy's face seemed obvious. I just hope Mackenzie won't study to be an R.N.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I just saw the first segment of Thursday's showing. She stated that she had never seen someone go into seizures before then. She actually thoughrt Mindy was spoofing Dr D until she realized Mindy was unresponsive.
    \She was even very upset when the nurse only put pillows under Mindy's head and on either side and let her run the course of the seizure. MP didn't know this is standard procedure for someone going into a petit mal seizure. MP was even more shocked when the nurse stated that the seizure was a mild one.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3801927;
    I doubt she pushed him. I think the way more realistic answer is that he was loaded, as usual, unstable and already kind of brittle and took a fall resulting in broken bones. And as the article said had some instability and fell again. I have a client that had a similar series of events. Fell, got unstable, fell again and got broken worse.

But even on the show you can visibly see he is unstable any time he is not firmly planted in a chair. In photographs, such as the one in the link, he uses a cane to walk. His instability combined with his drug use could easily cause him to have continuous and frequent problems.
    No one knows what happened in that house other than the two people involved but it certainly wouldn't be out of character for them to become violent with each other as has been documented on televison and in the courts. Addicts are unpredictable in their behavior and can be prone to violent outbursts whether provoked or not. I'm not saying she pushed him but it shouldn't be dismissed either, for all we know she could have been defending herself as he has kicked and punched her in the past, even when he could barely keep his balance. We saw it on one of the rehab shows when he kicked her in the stomach- he was hardly in any shape to do so, barley able to stand or keep his balance, but that didn't keep his rage from giving him a shot of adrenelin in order to kick her hard in the stomach.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3801649;
    Did Jeff ever actually string together sober time? I thought he was still using pain killers as much as he could get scripts for. He will get loaded on pain killers again I'm sure after all this.
    I don't know that he has- the last we saw of him he was still hitching his wagon to the whole "I need opiates because of my back and if I have a back operation I'll be better..." which he has been told again and again is not a possibility. Plus he's entangled within a relationship fueld by opiate abuse as Vicki takes them as well. Neither is going to become sober until they disengage from one another-but it seems they are addcited to one another and the drama they purposely create via the substance abuse.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;3801835;
    I'd more likely be asking if she didn't push him down the stairs? After what we all witnessed on Celebrity Rehab, she's got the history. The article I just read says it's his second recent accident.

Jeff Conaway in Surgery After Fall, Fears for His "Final Days" - E! Online
    same thing crossed my mind that somehow they were in another altercation of some sort- they could have tusseled near the stairs. Or, he could have simply fallen. Either way, in the end, his disease has cost him dearly over the years, this being the latest tragedy.

I still can't that picture out of my mind of hearing how she kicked him in back. Here's her latest:

Girlfriend on Relapsed Jeff Conaway: "He Wants to Die at Home" - E! Online
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;3804368;
    I still can't that picture out of my mind of hearing how she kicked him in back.
    During one of the seasons Jeff was on, I remember Jeff saying Vicki had kicked him. Who knows what actually happened with the recent fall. I think either scenario - Jeff falling on his own or he and Vicki getting into a physical altercation - could be true.

BTW, before the fall happened, I saw a recent Dr. Drew interview, and someone asked about Jeff. Dr. Drew had a sad look on his face, and said he believed Jeff had actually gotten worse. I hope Jeff can someday become rehabilitated. He's so charming when he isn't fueled by drugs.

Jeff needs serious and intensive treatment which he is not interested in doing. He's not interested in not being an addict and probably one of the least helpful things he's done is be on these faux treatment reality shows.

when is the next first run episode on?

FORT Fogey

Apparently they skipped a week. I caught last week's show yesterday. Not much is happening.

FORT Fogey

New show will be on tonight. They did it at 11 am Eastern time. The action did pick up with this episode but I won't say anthing until tomorrow

+ Reply to Thread