+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

FORT Fogey

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3799640;
    And what's up with MP thinking Mindy was faking a seizure? MP, not everyone is an attention whore!
    I didn't get that impression at all. Mackenzie was laughing with Mindy at first -thinking Mindy was just playing/joking. I can see how she might have initially thought that. When Mackenzie asked Mindy if she was "faking it," I didn't feel she was being offensive. I think she was concerned, and genuinely unsure if Mindy was joking around or not.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3799752;
    I didn't get that impression at all. Mackenzie was laughing with Mindy at first -thinking Mindy was just playing/joking. I can see how she might have initially thought that. When Mackenzie asked Mindy if she was "faking it," I didn't feel she was being offensive. I think she was concerned, and genuinely unsure if Mindy was joking around or not.
    I agree, it never ever crossed my mind she was questioning Mindy. I think because they were both laughing and goofing around MP thought Mindy had just rolled off the bed and then you know, it's the shock of it-I can totally see myself saying to Mindy " OMG, are you faking?" Not because it would cross my mind she was doing it for attention, but because it happened so suddenly, in the middle of goofing off.
    We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde

You have to take into account that these folks have killed a huge number of brain cells. I'm sure it didn't occur to her immediately that she was having a seizure (I heard about it on the radio the other day). I agree with you red sox girl. It's not so much accusing her of doing it for attention but more like an "oh my god did that really happen."

I agree. Mindy and MP were goofing around. Mindy was in the middle of telling MP what was suppossed to be a funny story. When MP was laughing hysterically at first it was painful to watch because we-the audience-had the advantage of having previews and knowing what was to come. MP was totally caught off guard and shocked. She was truly scared and concerned once she realized Mindy was having a seizure.

By the By...

Jeff Conaway was hospitalized yesterday after a fall down the stairs. He broke his hip, his arm and fractured his neck... according to his girlfriend Vikki Lizzy ... she told TMZ. Apparently he is going to have surgery to fix his hip, but no other information was available.

Poor guy, this on top of everything else he has gone thru.

I wonder how this will effect his sobriety.
    Last edited by kerowyn66; 01-19-2010 at 03:01 PM. Reason: add stuff
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Did Jeff ever actually string together sober time? I thought he was still using pain killers as much as he could get scripts for. He will get loaded on pain killers again I'm sure after all this.

I'd more likely be asking if she didn't push him down the stairs? After what we all witnessed on Celebrity Rehab, she's got the history. The article I just read says it's his second recent accident.

Jeff Conaway in Surgery After Fall, Fears for His "Final Days" - E! Online
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

I doubt she pushed him. I think the way more realistic answer is that he was loaded, as usual, unstable and already kind of brittle and took a fall resulting in broken bones. And as the article said had some instability and fell again. I have a client that had a similar series of events. Fell, got unstable, fell again and got broken worse.

But even on the show you can visibly see he is unstable any time he is not firmly planted in a chair. In photographs, such as the one in the link, he uses a cane to walk. His instability combined with his drug use could easily cause him to have continuous and frequent problems.

Honestly? Who would fake having a seizure? Mackenzie asked it two or three times. Meanwhile, the pain on Mindy's face seemed obvious. I just hope Mackenzie won't study to be an R.N.

FORT Fogey

I didn't see the latest episode,,but is it me or is the show moving very slow. If the complete seizure thing was shown this week, it had been previewed for at least two previous shows.

Did anything else happen...or was the seizure the whole show?

+ Reply to Thread