+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

I can't believe they would have Kari Ann Peniche on this show again...she is evil. I also think it is terrible to have Heidi and Tom together in rehab...it is hard enough going through rehab without having to deal with an abusive ex.

I really hope Mindy gets some help and surrounds herself with better people. She seems like such a sweet woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3788644;
    Here's the list from Wiki:
    Mackenzie Phillips - actress
    Mindy McCready - country music singer
    Kari Ann Peniche - beauty queen and subject of a Playboy pictorial
    Lisa D'Amato - model and TV personality
    Joey Kovar - alumnus of The Real World: Hollywood
    Tom Sizemore - actor
    Heidi Fleiss - famous American madam
    Dennis Rodman - basketball player
    Mike Starr - former Alice in Chains bass player

Considering the fact that Heidi Fleiss had a restraining order against Sizemore for domestic violence, I'd say this has disaster written all over it. Add MacKenzie Phillips, Kari Ann and Dennis Rodman to the mix and it's an official train wreck. The rest of cast will only make Lisa look normal.

Last night during next week's preview it shows Heidi and Tom Sizemore hugging each other when he finally arrives at the treatment center.

Mike Starr's psychotic break last night was really weird to see. I wonder if they will have to transfer him to a psych hospital or if he remains at the treatment center since they were able to talk him down. Having the camera guy and mic guy following the patients around would really get on their nerves under the best of circumstances, let alone when they are going through detox.

last night's ep was pretty disturbing - the psychotic episode and the seizure.

what on earth is going on w heidi fleiss' lips????

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3797580;
    Last night during next week's preview it shows Heidi and Tom Sizemore hugging each other when he finally arrives at the treatment center.

Mike Starr's psychotic break last night was really weird to see. I wonder if they will have to transfer him to a psych hospital or if he remains at the treatment center since they were able to talk him down. Having the camera guy and mic guy following the patients around would really get on their nerves under the best of circumstances, let alone when they are going through detox.

didn't show much of Rodman last show. Guess he wasn't very exciting

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3798090;
    didn't show much of Rodman last show. Guess he wasn't very exciting
    Did you miss his big washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen scene? lol. That's probably the closest he has come to manual labor in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3797620;
    last night's ep was pretty disturbing - the psychotic episode and the seizure.

Her lips do look freakish, don't they? I think it is somehow related to her drug habits. If I recall corectly, on last seasons (the drug rehab, not sex rehab) show, Nick Nolte, I think, had a mouth that looked similar.

reminds me of the Joker in the first batman movie

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3797620;
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3799283;
    Her lips do look freakish, don't they? I think it is somehow related to her drug habits. If I recall corectly, on last seasons (the drug rehab, not sex rehab) show, Nick Nolte, I think, had a mouth that looked similar. reminds me of the Joker in the first batman movie
    I saw a documentary on Heidi, and she mentioned having had lip injections, among other cosmetic surgery procedures.

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3799218;
    Did you miss his big washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen scene? lol. That's probably the closest he has come to manual labor in a long time.
    watched it again since I missed some of it. I really liked his washing the dishes. Probably took him way back

Heidi Fleiss looks horrid. The woman's lips look like what Lisa Rinna's would if they exploded from Botox. The woman looks like the joker around the lips.

Dennis Rodman sober is a totally different dude. If the behavior these folks exhibit is what drugs do for you I am glad I am not that stupid. Who would willingly do something that causes you so much pain and strife?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Heidi's lips look like they might have a plastic insert in the top lip. People who have had a lot of plastic surgery do not look good without makeup. I noticed that during I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (past season)

Felt bad for Mindy. What happened to her that she accepted such an awful relationship for so long? She is beautiful and talented and seems sweet. Not that anyone deserves abuse. It's just puzzling. And what's up with MP thinking Mindy was faking a seizure? MP, not everyone is an attention whore!

Mike hopping onto the picnic table like a gargoyle was freaky. What does it take to get kicked out of celebrity rehab anyway?

+ Reply to Thread