+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

I get the feeling that alot of the problem with Jeff stems from his girlfriend enabling him. The man is killing himself and she is aiding him in the process.

That is why Dr Drew doesn't want her to come and visit Jeff. He fears she will bring pills and slip them to him. It's sad.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Even if she's gone he'll find someone else. He has to actually want to be clean and he really doesn't as indicated by behavior and by statements he's made.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Dr. Drew bashed Dr. Phil over the Britney thing yet he is doing the same thing...

Yes, these people signed a release, but it is just wrong to show Jeff Conway at his worst.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by baked tater;2750649;
    Much better than I had anticipated. JC was AWFUL, and I do NOT like his gf, sleaze factor or something.

Mary Carey is.....well, ugh....wow.

I cannot wait until next week....withdrawals for all!

I dont get why the pothead is there tho.

yeah, why is the pothead there i was wondering the samething. mary Carey i don't think will last at all. I think she is on this show to be on TV not to really get help.

In the previews for the next episode it looks like Jeff's girlfriend had vicoden in her purse. She told Dr Drew she takes it but we all know she would have slipped one to him. Sad.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2761935;
    I get the feeling that alot of the problem with Jeff stems from his girlfriend enabling him. The man is killing himself and she is aiding him in the process.

i don't think his girlfriend is the cause of his problems. They said she is a adict too. I think she can be the cause of him not getting help but she definatly did not cause him to be this way. he has been a addict for years. I do think they need to seperate ways. and if he does get clean what will that matter if he goes home to her and she is still a addict. he will be back on drugs so fast. It is a sad situation. I hope he can get his mind clear. I think it is good they show him at his worst because if kids or younger adults are watching this, maybe they will think twice about picking up them drugs. Now they can see the after affects. The rest of the people in rehab are going through stuff but not stuff people watching can actually see. Everyone can see his pain and what he is going through.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2759154;
    It did seem like I was watching the same thing over and over again. I want to see the real-ness of it more. I don't doubt Jeff is going to through major withdrawl but we're not being shown alot about the other people and their withdrawl.

because tehy are not going through the withdarwl like him. I am sure Baldwin did when he first got clean but the rest of them aren't feeling like he is and that is why they are not showing it

One of the saddest things is that for us regular folks, we have pain, we go to the doctor and they prescribe pain killers. We take them and normally we won't get a refill unless something is very wrong. I had a work comp doctor who would prescribe the highest vicoden for pain in 100 tablet bottles. It got out of hand and was very hard to kick. That was 10 years ago and now doctors are being more cautious. You can find some who will do that for you just to keep you coming back though. For celebs, they have money and can call anyone to just send a prescription in for those things without even seeing you.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2763675;
    One of the saddest things is that for us regular folks, we have pain, we go to the doctor and they prescribe pain killers. We take them and normally we won't get a refill unless something is very wrong. I had a work comp doctor who would prescribe the highest vicoden for pain in 100 tablet bottles. It got out of hand and was very hard to kick. That was 10 years ago and now doctors are being more cautious. You can find some who will do that for you just to keep you coming back though. For celebs, they have money and can call anyone to just send a prescription in for those things without even seeing you.
    And those Dr's should be held accountable. i think If you are prescribed a high amount of pain killers and it is being constintaly refilled the pharmacy should be notifying the police. maybe greedy Dr's would think twice about doing this if there medical Lisence was about to be revoked

+ Reply to Thread