+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 1007
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

  1. #381
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8

    Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

    I met Gary Busey on a set of Nite Tales hosted by Flavor Flav. That guy is crazy... was definately on something. :nono

  2. #382
    RIP Billy Mays:'( Trista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

    It's not premiering til next year, however VH1 has a press release for season 3.

    VH1 has once again partnered with Dr. Drew Pinsky for a third season of the hit reality series Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. The series, consisting of eight one-hour episodes, is slated to premiere in early 2010.

    Similar to the first two cycles, the third season of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew will follow the real-life experiences of celebrity patients undergoing detoxification and treatment at the Pasadena Recovery Center. The show will follow Mackenzie Phillips (One Day At A Time), Heidi Fleiss, Dennis Rodman, Mindy McCready (country music singer), Lisa D’Amato (America’s Next Top Model), Mike Starr (Alice in Chains), Kari Ann Peniche (ex-Miss United States Teen) and Joey Kovar (Real World Hollywood).

    The series will chronicle the patients’ intensive 21-day program with both group and one-on-one therapy and non-traditional therapies like art and music. Returning to the show to help Dr. Drew are drug counselor Bob Forrest and resident technician Shelly Sprague who have each spent years on both sides of the rehab fence. Dr. Drew is also bringing in some additional prominent physicians to help him give the patients supplementary one-on-one care.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

  3. #383
    Éirinn go Brách NJ EJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    810

    Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

    Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3471379 View Post
    It's not premiering til next year, however VH1 has a press release for season 3.
    Thanks for posting. Good to know Drew, Bob & Shelly are keeping busy. And that Mindy McCready is getting help, although I'm not sure this is the best environment for her. She seems so fragile.

  4. #384
    RIP Billy Mays:'( Trista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

    See I think that it's good they're bringing in more doctors and therapists; many of them need a lot more help. I definitely knew that something was up with Lisa; there was an episode of MTV Cribs with Cisco Adler and his bandmates, and she was there and she definitely looked under the influence.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

  5. #385
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,577

    Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

    I had a feeling Dennis Rodman would be there since I saw his stint on Celebrity Apprentice. I'll be watching...
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  6. #386
    Give Me A Hug biggbaddgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,833

    Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

    Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3471542;
    See I think that it's good they're bringing in more doctors and therapists; many of them need a lot more help. I definitely knew that something was up with Lisa; there was an episode of MTV Cribs with Cisco Adler and his bandmates, and she was there and she definitely looked under the influence.
    I also caught that episode and thought she was spacey. I think I knew though when she was on America's Next Top Model and she peed in that diaper and used to get drunk and talk to the tree in the yard of their house.

  7. #387
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    35
    Posts
    210

    Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

    I'm looking forward to this. I'm just glad that there's no more Jeff Conaway. That guy needs way more help.

  8. #388
    RIP Billy Mays:'( Trista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

    Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3472015;
    I'm looking forward to this. I'm just glad that there's no more Jeff Conaway. That guy needs way more help.
    Actually, I had heard that he was going to get his own show somewhere (it would probably be VH1, although I think it would be more of a fall release or something to air alongside Celeb Rehab) because he actually DID get clean and sober. I think I may have posted it elsewhere, but I can't remember...one of the entertainment shows visited Vicki and Jeff and he was a new man. He was talking clearly, walking a lot better, and he gave Vicki the dance that he promised when he got better. So in short? He got the help and is doing well. (at least from what I know)
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

  9. #389
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    35
    Posts
    210

    Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

    Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3472160;
    Actually, I had heard that he was going to get his own show somewhere (it would probably be VH1, although I think it would be more of a fall release or something to air alongside Celeb Rehab) because he actually DID get clean and sober. I think I may have posted it elsewhere, but I can't remember...one of the entertainment shows visited Vicki and Jeff and he was a new man. He was talking clearly, walking a lot better, and he gave Vicki the dance that he promised when he got better. So in short? He got the help and is doing well. (at least from what I know)
    If he did get clean and sober then I'm very happy for him. I loved him in Grease and hated to see what he had become. I just didn't have any interest in seeing anymore drug induced outbursts.

  10. #390
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    73

    Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

    Is Lisa the one that wore the diapers with the jackass guys in antm? or am I totally thinking of someone else?

    Looks like it should be a good cast, imho!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.