+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

The only ones who did not go to sober living house were Gary, Tawny and Sean. I might have forgotten one but I don't think so.

Geez, Jeff and Vicki are just awful to each other. They still need help!

IMO, Jeff was happy that he was kicked out of the center. He went straight for the drugs when he arrived home and when he commented that the "pain was gone", what he really meant was "I'm high". I think Vicki was struggling and she would have gone anywhere that Jeff went. He will never change and she will never leave him. They deserve one another. They're a sad pair.

I bet Vicki took pills before the night was over. Yes, they are a sad pair.

I cried while watching their graduation ceremony. I am so tired of the whole Jeff and Vicki saga. I hope they don't get back on tv for any reason.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I was so pleased that so many decided to go to sober living. I wish them all the best, even Gary. lol.

I'll be interested to watch the Sober Living series. I think Amber, Tawny and Gary will stay sober, possibly Sean and Nicki. But I get the feeling Steven, Rodney, Shifty and obviously Jeff will relapse. Hard to tell with Rodney because he wasn't featured much, but I didn't see any of the life-changing awareness that was apparent with Amber and Tawny.

Also, although Vicki didn't deserve to get kicked in the chest AT ALL, didn't it seem like she was milking the drama? In pretty much all of her camera time, except for that one episode where she was genuinely crying, she seemed as if she was acting. And badly.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Well remember she kicked him a few times in the spine before they checked into rehab. It's no excuse for kicking her in the stomach, but I'm sure that's where his thought process was at.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I was very happy to see so many of them choose Sober Living. It at least means they are aware they need more help and can't do it on their own. Especially Steven, I was worried that he was going to go out on tour and think he could handle it. I was also pleased to see that Gary finally "got it" and acknowledged that he was an addict. He drives me crazy....but he can also be a very sweet caring guy. I don't think that he or Tawny needed to go to Sober Living, but I think that Sean did. I hope he can do it on this own. He's a great guy, very genuine and always there to help someone....not to mention...he's a cutie! I think that Rodney and Amber will do well. They are the two that I'm not as worried about.

Jeff....obviously will never get well. Its so sad. I do think that they shouldn't have kicked him out. That was exactly what he wanted. He got his girl and his pills! I hope that he will someday get "it" and kick the pills ....and Vicki (no pun intended).

Overall....a good season!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3254919;
    I was very happy to see so many of them choose Sober Living. It at least means they are aware they need more help and can't do it on their own. Especially Steven, I was worried that he was going to go out on tour and think he could handle it. I was also pleased to see that Gary finally "got it" and acknowledged that he was an addict. He drives me crazy....but he can also be a very sweet caring guy. I don't think that he or Tawny needed to go to Sober Living, but I think that Sean did. I hope he can do it on this own. He's a great guy, very genuine and always there to help someone....not to mention...he's a cutie! I think that Rodney and Amber will do well. They are the two that I'm not as worried about.

Jeff....obviously will never get well. Its so sad. I do think that they shouldn't have kicked him out. That was exactly what he wanted. He got his girl and his pills! I hope that he will someday get "it" and kick the pills ....and Vicki (no pun intended).

Overall....a good season!
    I totally agree with everything you said here. I'm very happy to hear that Steven took up the offer on Sober Living. I hope he can stay sober. He's seems like a very genuine and sweet person.

Quote Originally Posted by CAdreamin;3254638;
    I bet Vicki took pills before the night was over. Yes, they are a sad pair.
    I suspect you're right, but I really hope she didn't. She was looking kind of disgusted at Jeff when he immediately went for the oxy, I thought. Perhaps I was mistaken, but I was hoping that at least one of them wanted to stay sober. However, it will be a very difficult, if not impossible, battle, if it's only one and not both of them.

For those who missed the finale, there will be a new show starting Jan 15th at 10pm called "Sober House". It will follow those from this season who are going to Sober Living, as well as a couple who came back from the previous season. Looks really interesting!

+ Reply to Thread