+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 101 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3230107;
    Does anyone know what is wrong with Steven Adler's jaw? It looks like it is broken or something that way it sways back and forth when he talks.

I figured it was something to do with drugs because I noticed back on Being Bobbie Brown that his jaw seemed kinda cockeyed when he talked.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3230898;
    I agree with you about Rodney being a gentle person. However, when I made that comment about Rodney shoving a pool stick up Gary's butt, it was prior to the show giving any time to interviewing Rodney. I was wondering too, why they waited so long to talk to Rodney. He does seem like a peaceful, like-able person.
    It could be that he wanted to be left alone during his "detox". I hear alcohol withdrawal is harsh and can cause seizures. He seems like he got through it ok, thought. I am so sick of Jeff Conway and his antics.
    Quote Originally Posted by MargaritaHour;3230913;
    I figured it was something to do with drugs because I noticed back on Being Bobbie Brown that his jaw seemed kinda cockeyed when he talked.
    Was he on the Bobbie Brown show? Talk about a train wreck of a show!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3230918;
    Was he on the Bobbie Brown show? Talk about a train wreck of a show!
    No, sorry, should have clarified! I meant Bobbie Browns jaw...I always noticed he looked weird when he talked, like his jaw was jutting out to one side.

I see how out of sync Gary is on this show, and how he was on the Celebrity boot camp show, yet I just saw him in a 2007 Sci Fi movie, where he was "normal". I know it's fun to play crazy, but is it possible to be crazy and play normal????
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3231334;
    I see how out of sync Gary is on this show, and how he was on the Celebrity boot camp show, yet I just saw him in a 2007 Sci Fi movie, where he was "normal". I know it's fun to play crazy, but is it possible to be crazy and play normal????

Good question!

He is weird for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by MargaritaHour;3230919;
    No, sorry, should have clarified! I meant Bobbie Browns jaw...I always noticed he looked weird when he talked, like his jaw was jutting out to one side.
    Steven's jaw is a result of his stroke. Bobby was just born that way. Kind of like John Turturo (he would be so hot if he had that fixed ). Some people just have jaws that are out of alignment. I myself am one of those people. I have a repaired cleft palate so in addition to having an upper jaw that was too far in, I also had a lower jaw that was jutted too far out and to the left (I could fit 3 fingers in between!) and I my teeth only met in 1 place. It made it very difficult to eat meat and lettuce and other things that are a little bit harder to chew anyway so I was always a skeleton. I had maxillo facial surgery to correct the problem when I was 17. Now that I was able to chew I started eating everything in sight and now I'm more than a little chubby At least I have a cute face and a straight jaw
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3231627;
    Steven's jaw is a result of his stroke. Bobby was just born that way. Kind of like John Turturo (he would be so hot if he had that fixed ). Some people just have jaws that are out of alignment. I myself am one of those people. I have a repaired cleft palate so in addition to having an upper jaw that was too far in, I also had a lower jaw that was jutted too far out and to the left (I could fit 3 fingers in between!) and I my teeth only met in 1 place. It made it very difficult to eat meat and lettuce and other things that are a little bit harder to chew anyway so I was always a skeleton. I had maxillo facial surgery to correct the problem when I was 17. Now that I was able to chew I started eating everything in sight and now I'm more than a little chubby At least I have a cute face and a straight jaw
    This made me laugh stacerace ........glad to know you were fortunate enough to have the surgery to correct your jaw tho!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

You go Stacerace!

I remember hearing or reading that Steve has partial paralysis in one side of his face from the stroke. That is probably what is bothering you about his jaw and the way he speaks.

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3231627;

I've seen videos of Bobby Brown and interviews from the past and he did not look like that whenhe sang or talked. It's almost as if he's "chewing the cud" while he's talking now. Just weird. Not a jutting jaw, or malformed mouth...it's only when he talks. I've seen the question asked many times as to what's up with his mouth and most people come to the conclusion that he's got mush mouth from smoking too much crack, but I've also read speculation that he has had a mini-stroke.
    Last edited by MargaritaHour; 11-10-2008 at 06:01 PM.

+ Reply to Thread