+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 101 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Does anyone know what is wrong with Steven Adler's jaw? It looks like it is broken or something that way it sways back and forth when he talks.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3230107;
    Does anyone know what is wrong with Steven Adler's jaw? It looks like it is broken or something that way it sways back and forth when he talks.
    Didn't he say something in the first episode about having a drug induced stroke and then he was in a coma for 5 days?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Long time lurker

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3230161;
    Didn't he say something in the first episode about having a drug induced stroke and then he was in a coma for 5 days?
    Yes, he did say that.

FORT Newbie

i just watched the first episode on demand. this is too sad to watch i tried to watch the second but turned it off. Rodney king inherited millions in a civil suit against those officers or so i thought but he doesnt look wealthy at all. But than again none of them do not even rod stewarts son. That crazy one who doesnt even know if he's a patient or not has gigantic teeth that are hard to look at. the guy from last season and his woman is just heartbreaking. they need help away from cameras. I don't know how ppl watch this show. I"m done

Quote Originally Posted by gadmus126;3227430;
    I can't stand Vikki I think she's a fake and they made up this story so she could be on the show with Jeff. I do think she is a nut but I don't think she is an addicit.
    She acts just like an addict. Co-dependant and extremely needy. She glues herself to Jeff because they are each other's enabler. Hence the reason they were separated

Seriously, was that Rodney King from the infamous video tape that showed the LA Sherrif's office beating the heck out of someone? Why is he here??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3230610;
    Seriously, was that Rodney King from the infamous video tape that showed the LA Sherrif's office beating the heck out of someone? Why is he here??
    That's him...he's seriously addicted to alcohol...
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fanatic

Poor Rodney King. I felt terrible when he said he was part of America's baggage. That's a hell of a weight to bear.

I'm hoping he'll pull through, although honestly I hope they all pull through.

Tawny actually sounds like she's ready for a change, so does Amber.

I can't wait to see what Amber's mother has to say for herself. I hope Tawney is ready to stop using so much botox, her face is frozen in time and looks terrible. I remember that she dated O J Simpson after he was acquitted of murdering his wife. Talk about low esteem!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3226850;
    I honestly think Rodney King is a gentle person and not violent at all and wouldn't be capable of shoving a pool stick up Gary's rear end. But, I do think that chick from AI, Tawney Kitan or Vicky would be more than capable.
    I agree with you about Rodney being a gentle person. However, when I made that comment about Rodney shoving a pool stick up Gary's butt, it was prior to the show giving any time to interviewing Rodney. I was wondering too, why they waited so long to talk to Rodney. He does seem like a peaceful, like-able person.

+ Reply to Thread