+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 101 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Vicki kicking Jeff made me want to punch her in the face a few dozen times. I realize that their relationship is drug fueled and I hope that once he becomes sober again he will just want her out of his life. Even in the height of my addiction I would never have done something that wicked to someone I loved.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fan

Gary Busey scares me. OMG, the man is nuts! I would not want to sleep under the same roof as him.

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3225679;
    Gary Busey scares me. OMG, the man is nuts! I would not want to sleep under the same roof as him.
    He looks like he's going to snap at any moment and just shoot everyone! He gets in people's faces and invades their space with his I know everything attitude and you're right, it's scary.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Is Gary Busey manic or bipolar? Reason I ask is that when my father was alive as his dementia progressed, he did that same weird toothy smile that Busey does (ironically, my Dad's name was Gary, too!). So I don't think Busey is playing with a full deck, he has either been wrecked from the coke or dementia is setting in & he is in complete denial.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;3225762;
    So I don't think Busey is playing with a full deck, he has either been wrecked from the coke or dementia is setting in & he is in complete denial.
    Gary can't be in denial when he's crazy to the point where he doesn't recognize reality. Think it's drug-induced dementia? I don't know, but he needs more than just drug rehab.

So I don't think Busey is playing with a full deck, he has either been wrecked from the coke or dementia is setting in & he is in complete denial.
    Gary was in a nearly fatal motorcycle accident in 1988. He was not wearing a helmet, and had a pretty extensive brain injury. I'm sure the coke didn't help matters, but it's my understanding the accident is why is is the way he is.

Vickie...ENOUGH OF HER! I don't know why Jeff insists on keeping her around. I get why SHE keeps herself glued to Jeff ($$$), but ENOUGH!!!!!! She is not a help to him at all ..just the opposite!

Steven Adler..I feel so sorry for him! I hope this rehab works for him, he seems like a good guy! I am rooting for him.

Sean Stewart-They don't seem to show much of him, not so far anyway..
    Last edited by FireStorm; 10-31-2008 at 12:12 AM.

Gary and his use of acronyms drives me nuts. I think his behavior stems from the brain injury more than anything. Gary seems to be in his own little world.

When the model was on the floor in the hallway and her leg was shaking I had horrible flashbacks to my detox. Opiates are horrible and they aren't even showing all of what her detox is like I'm sure. I wanted to reach through the tv and stroke her hair to tell her I'm routing for her!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3226294;
    When the model was on the floor in the hallway and her leg was shaking I had horrible flashbacks to my detox. Opiates are horrible and they aren't even showing all of what her detox is like I'm sure. I wanted to reach through the tv and stroke her hair to tell her I'm routing for her!
    The amazing thing is, she still looked beautiful through all that! I would have looked a wreck!!

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Gary Busey's brain is fried. I don't think even his new meds can help him. I'm sick of Jeff Conaway and his antics. How come Rodney King never gets any screen time? Why does Dr. Drew keep that stethoscope around his neck? We all know he's not a patient..... Favorite line thus far: I'm a participant. Not a patient. I love it. I believe VH1 duped Gary into being on the show as a 'participant'.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

+ Reply to Thread