+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Someone wrote that Vicki might be bi-polar. I think she is a chronic liar and her tears are fake, too. I think she was trying to get into the facility where Jeff was housed and was not happy about being in the next building. I think she is full of it. She is a liar and doesn't know the difference between her lies and the truth anymore. I also think she lied about what she is taking to Dr Drew who sees right through her, imho.

I agree, I was waiting for her to come up with a pitiful excuse why she couldn't be in the next wing, all she wanted was tv time and room sharing with Jeff. The look on her face when she realized it was totally out of the question said it all for me. She couldn't think of a way out, so she agreed. We'll see how long that lasts. For the record, I hope both of them succeed in their quest to conquer their destructive habits.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I can't imagine how Rodney King must feel. The fact that a whole lot of hooligans took the verdict in that trial as an excuse to cause mayhem. I really want to hear more about how he got in this position.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3223634;
    I can't imagine how Rodney King must feel. The fact that a whole lot of hooligans took the verdict in that trial as an excuse to cause mayhem. I really want to hear more about how he got in this position.
    Are you referring to how he became such an alcoholic? I think he has always had problems even before the beatings. I feel so bad for him, he seems so withdrawn from the others. Detoxing from alcohol should be taken very seriously, you can die from seizures associated with alcohol withdrawal. I'm sure Dr. Drew has him on the proper medications but I can't help but feel for him. It's like you want to reach in and give him a hug!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3223560;
    Someone wrote that Vicki might be bi-polar. I think she is a chronic liar and her tears are fake, too. I think she was trying to get into the facility where Jeff was housed and was not happy about being in the next building. I think she is full of it. She is a liar and doesn't know the difference between her lies and the truth anymore. I also think she lied about what she is taking to Dr Drew who sees right through her, imho.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. At first I thought maybe she was making an effort and really did want to get help. But it seemed obvious when Dr. Drew and Bob told her that there was a bed in the next building, her whole demeanor changed. No more tears, just seemed like she was trying to hold back surprise as to why she couldn't be in the same building as Jeff. He doesn't need her in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3223560;
    That's actually common with bipolar people. My sister-in-law is just like that. She is the biggest liar and manipulator I ever met. I'm sure my brother rues the day he ever had 2 kids with her
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3223634;
    I feel for Rodney as well. He may have been on the road to alcoholism before his beating took place, but all of a sudden he became this person who people used his name as an excuse to commit ignorant acts. He was a guy who got beat up and wanted the cops to pay for beating him. It all spiraled rather quickly, and the next thing you know he's a figure on both sides of a movement for good and bad reasons, and people lost their businesses and Reginald Denny takes a beating, and countless other acts of hate and ignorance while people run around and proclaim that they're doing it all because he didn't get justice. That's a lot of weight and guilt a person can carry after that. Then he goes on tv and his "why can't we all just get along" line becomes the biggest comedy moment of the year for some people. Tons of people had jokes to make about him saying that when you're dealing with a man who knows that he's no role model or leader of men and he's asked to say something to try to diminish the craziness around him. Hope he gets the help that he needs.

As for the drummer from Guns and Roses, he broke my heart. Getting kicked out at 11 years old and what Dr. Drew said was right, he still seems like such a hurt little boy. He's crying for his best friend Slash and he's in awe of meeting Jeff and you just want to hug him. He's talking about dying and tried to commit suicide only to instead have a stroke and end up worse off than before, jeez, it's going to be a heck of a road for him to travel but I hope he can do it.

There are so many sad stories this season, and that damn nutty Gary Busey, ugh. Dealing with him, Jeff, and Jeff's nutjob girlfriend Vikki (who should be in jail if she kicked him in his back, what an idiot) is going to be a rollercoaster ride. The Stewart kid has a demeanor that makes me want to smack him right now. Something about him just reads "party over here"!!!We'll see where it goes. Hopefully he'll take it all seriously and if not just stay out of the way because there are really people there that are thisclose to killing themselves without the help.

I just want Gary Busey off my tv screen. He's not even entertaining anymore....it's just sad... he's crazier than a loon and although it isn't his fault he's crazy, people should stop exploiting him in this way.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

'I'm a participant. Not a patient'. Classic.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3225305;
    'I'm a participant. Not a patient'. Classic.
    I can't get over that one either. In his mind, he's only there to help the others.............

+ Reply to Thread