+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 101 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

FORT Fogey

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Quote Originally Posted by reality_emily;2832580;
    Her name is Jessica Siera (not sure about the spelling of the last name). I hope that's not true, but I would certainly believe it. I really hoped she'd stay sober! She was one of only three who agreed to go to Sober Living. Too bad -- if this is true. She seemed like a sweet kid, and I remember watching and liking her on American Idol.
    Emily
    It was in the news a couple of weeks back that she had gotten arrested under the influence.

Thanks for correcting me on her name.

I was really sad to hear about her too, as I was hoping she could remain sober. I feel really bad for her.

You just wound up really rooting for these people if you watched the show.

lily

FORT Newbie

I simply LOVE this show! At first I thought it would be lame and pretty fake like all the other VH1 shows, but I was hooked from the first episode. It hit a very deep place in me, and partially led me to face my own dependence and physicologic faults.
    Last edited by LadiiThunder; 03-12-2008 at 03:45 AM. Reason: typo

yeah. i like this show. its a little too serious for me. but oh man its amazing. i never realized the struggle for sobriety was this hardcore. next season they should have lindsay lohan, britney spears, and paris hilton on the show.

i dont think anyone in hollywood needs it more than these three.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2831015;
    Apparently Jeff Conaway is going around crediting Scientology and his good buddy John Travolta (well a good buddy who must have ignored his problem for years until he got on TV with them) for his so-called-recovery, not the show.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ml#post2831008
    I dont think Jeff's "good buddy" even visited him. In a television interview, Jeff said that JT send him books on Scientology. I hate to admit this but after the celebs got sober, the show became boring to me. It was disturbing to watch them at their lowest but its like a car crash, I wanted to slow down and look. Once the crash was cleaned up, same old stuff!

I am looking forward to the reunion show. I think out of all of them Brigette seemed the most commited. I am not saying the others weren't or anything but she seemed to be in the right state of mind for rehab to work. I actually started to like her more because of this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler;2834542;
    It was in the news a couple of weeks back that she had gotten arrested under the influence.
    --and is now 'mysteriously' NOT pregnant anymore (as she was said to be at the time of her arrest). In January of 2008, Jessica Sierra was sentenced to one year of rehab in California to be followed by three years of probation. Dr. Drew testified at her trial (because he's nice like that) and if she finishes it all sucessfully, she won't be a 'convicted felon'. If she violates the CA program rules or refuses to participate, she'll be extradited back to FL to serve prison time. She has no choice but to get her act together. I felt bad for her sister who questioned her on the show as to why she was following in the path of their drug addicted mother that she claimed to hate so much. Dr. Drew attributed it to 'mental issues'. VERY sad. I hope she can get it together. She's far too young to waste her life this early.

To the girl who smokes weed? You only do it occasionally now so its OK? Okaaaay. Guess we will see her in season 2.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

All of them use their substances occasionally which is so wrong. Chyna was wanting a drink a month ago at an airport, Jeff is still on pain meds but they are monitored, Jessica got arrested, the other one smokes weed occasionally........what a false show.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2845069;
    All of them use their substances occasionally which is so wrong. Chyna was wanting a drink a month ago at an airport, Jeff is still on pain meds but they are monitored, Jessica got arrested, the other one smokes weed occasionally........what a false show.
    I don't think it is a false show, it's just very hard to quit an addiction and the addicts is still fooling themselves if they think one little drink a day is OK, one little smoke is OK. The first time in rehab very rarely works. It is usually 2 or 3 times in rehab before it sticks.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread