+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

FORT Newbie

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

My opinion is Jeff will never recover with Vicki in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by toodles;2794137;
    My opinion is Jeff will never recover with Vicki in his life.
    i agree. i think vicki is an addict herself - who in their right mind would bring alcohol into a rehab center?! she clearly needs counseling. there is no way an addict can stay sober with another addict in their life.

What I don't get is they always seem to check her purse but they don't check any drinks she might bring in??? Okay.....:nono

I could not believe her lame "excuse" for the alcohol....blaming him and saying he told her to do it. You could see the denial in the girl while she sat there just shaking her head as if to say "no no not me"... she's not very likeable or I would feel sort of sorry for her.

She's just numb in the head, is what it is. And I don't get that she really cares for him, which could be wrong but it's the feeling I get from watching her. That's sad.

I do enjoy watching this show, although it's hard sometimes. It's probably the best VH1 has at the moment.

lily

FORT Newbie

The state Jeff has been in I wouldn't doubt that he said that. Even so, if Vicki has any sort of decency in her she would have refused to do it.

I need to google Dr. Drew and find out a little more about his personal life. I'd like to see if he's married with a family and such. He's a doll.

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory

Quote Originally Posted by toodles;2795894;
    I need to google Dr. Drew and find out a little more about his personal life. I'd like to see if he's married with a family and such. He's a doll.
    Though it's been a long time since the days I listened to Love Line, back then I know he was married with triplets. He used to talk about his wife and girls all the time.

FORT Newbie

Awwww, how sweet...triplets.

I think Brigette is probably one of the only ones on the show who seems to take this seriously. It could be that she is "just playing a part" but she really seems to be all about doing the work and getting sober.
    The girl from "Family Matters"(?) was so snotty this week. I don't think I have heard two words out of her and this week she lets go. I was impressed by her not being drawn into the whole Jeff Drama though.
    Vicki and Jeff are sad. They so do not need to be together. I also get the feeling that she is just using him. I think it pisses her off because if he is sober she won't be able to bleed him dry. They have a really strange dynamic that is not healthy at all.:nono
    Next week looks good. I am sure it will be hard to be out in the real world and resist the temptations.

What is going on with Jeff...he seems to take steps to go forward and then all of a sudden he is going backwards. Now when the YOGA lady was there working with him, she actually got him walking much better and sleeping in his bed. Now he is back in the chair at night and seems to be very unsteady on his feet and using the wheelchair all of them time.

Ya, Jamie F., wow, she kinda came to life this week. Screaming match with Jeff and telling Shelly to leave her alone. Hmmm.

OT: Shelly (the tech) needs to purchase a hair brush...her hair is all over the place....

I agree with everything said so far, just wanted to add a couple of comments...

Chyna - What is up with her?? She seems to be solidly separated from her family. I wonder what happened with her sister to make her so averse to even the possibility of reconciling with her. It seems like if they had abusive parents, maybe talking about it together could be cathartic??? If she really does have a substance abuse problem she seems to be in complete denial about it. When that guy on the show brought up an an incident where she interrupted his show, she seemed completely apathetic about it... Whether or not she is an addict, she obviously has issues that she should come to terms with. On a side note, she really looks much better without make-up on.

The guy from Crazytown - Sorry, I don't remember his name. His son is adorable. Whether or not things work out with hi and his wife, I really hope he stays clean and healthy for his son - they obviously love each other and have a great bond.

+ Reply to Thread