+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1007
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

I bet Steven was the happiest guy on the planet at that ceremony. Too bad that Axel had to be a jerk about it and refuse to show up. I'm glad the rest of them didn't let that ruin it for them. Even Robert Plant, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones, (Led Zeppelin) showed up, performed and accepted their induction into the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame!!!!! Most fans thought that would never happen.

Should we use this thread for the new Dr. Drew and Rehab show? IT's not celebs, but everything else is the same. They have some very sick people this season. One girl was given alcohol to drink when she was two years old! So sad. And that girl is so sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Should we use this thread for the new Dr. Drew and Rehab show? IT's not celebs, but everything else is the same. They have some very sick people this season. One girl was given alcohol to drink when she was two years old! So sad. And that girl is so sick.
    I taped it, Debb but just have not watched it yet. Yes, I think this thread will be fine for anything DR. DREW!
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

Did anyone hear that Mindy McCreedy (former patient) died. Apparently she shot herself and her dog. This is after they started an investigation into the so called recent suicide of her husband. Things weren't adding up and she was under investigation. I hope she left a note saying what really happened.

Mindy McCready dead at 37 just weeks after boyfriend David Wilson's death | Fox News

This article is kind to Mindy. The story about how she reported her husband body made no sense. Something was way off there. She had discovered he had cheated on her.
    Last edited by Debb70; 02-18-2013 at 11:24 AM.

This is the 5th person that was on this show that has died in the past 2 years. Not a good record. I remember what a mess she was. Really, very sad.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

how horrible. her life was such a mess. tragic.

FORT Fanatic

Another success story for Dr Drew. You think she was looking at her Rehab diploma right before she blew her brains out?

Forget the deaths, go look at the record of the majority of people that have been on the show and their stories.

I think the percentage of people who have crashed after being on Celebrity Rehab is probably about the same as that in the general population of severe drug addicts and alcoholics. They also had their share of those with serious mental health issues. It's not uncommon for them to overdose, suicide and be involved in a violent end.

I did say that I think Dr. Drew can make some of the most bizarre statements. Does he really believe that stuff. Last night he said that Mindy recently left a treatment center from embarrassment of being in rehab. (She had been there for 2 days.) ARE YOU KIDDING? With all the stuff Mindy did and he thinks embarrassment of being in a rehab center was the reason she left!!!!!!!!! Total BS. Addicts leave rehab clinics because they aren't allowed to use drugs in the facility and they want to use. Dr. Drew has really lost it.

I think Dr Drew is full of his overblown importance, I don't even know why this show is needed, glad I stopped watching after 2 episodes. he's such a know it all
    sparklete likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

maybe that person who oversees his sober living place needs to stop going on the Realhouswives of Beverly Hills and watch over the addicts there more.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread