+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Relapse rates are relatively high for most treatment centers. So it's not much a surprise that these guys are relapsing. I thought Chyna looked pretty good sober for a minute. It's really hard to step back into reality after something like this.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I am tired of the repeats. When are they going to have a NEW episode on?

Quote Originally Posted by reality_emily;2773881;
    For the folks who asked, new episodes are Thurs. 10pm EST on VH1. I am sure there are repeats on at various times during the week.

Hope this helps!
    Emily
    Thanks, reality_emily.

man, that new guy sure is a piece of work... He's complaining about the lady (I forgot her name) telling him what to do. Um... this is rehab sweety. They're suppose to tell you stuff like that. They aren't suppose to coddle you and talk baby to you. They're tough because nobody else in your life evidently was, or else you probably wouldn't be here.

On a different topic though, I wonder if Dr. Drew has something in the distribution contract or something. Because every other VH1 "celebreality" has the week's "new" episode on sunday mornings. Except Celebrity Rehab. I know this because this is when I watch the shows when I'm at work (MTV does this sometimes too with Real World and RR/RW)
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2774153;
    On a different topic though, I wonder if Dr. Drew has something in the distribution contract or something. Because every other VH1 "celebreality" has the week's "new" episode on sunday mornings. Except Celebrity Rehab. I know this because this is when I watch the shows when I'm at work (MTV does this sometimes too with Real World and RR/RW)
    This isn't a regular Sunday scheduled show like Rock of Love, the Brady show and Scott Baio's show. This show originally comes on Thursday evenings so you don't get the early airing like the Sunday shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine59;2772481;
    Ok, I am so addiced to this show. I want to point out something someone else had to see it. CHYNA AND BRIGETTE, seemed to chummy, I did not watch the show they were on. Do you all think that they may be a couple as they seemed to have this attraction to one another. I need your input on this.
    Thanks!
    I thought exactly the same thing when I saw them on the Surreal Life Fame Games together. I know they were close friends but to me it appeared to be a little more than that. As soon as I saw thaey were going to be on this show together, my first thought was, are they still in love?

I have very good friends but you will NEVER see us as they were on Surreal Life on laying on top of one another!!!:nono

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2774153;
    man, that new guy sure is a piece of work... He's complaining about the lady (I forgot her name) telling him what to do. Um... this is rehab sweety. They're suppose to tell you stuff like that.
    I thought that guy's girlfriend was the only non-clinic-worker with any sense. There was an exchange between that guy and his girlfriend that went something like this:

GUY: That clinic lady didn't think my story about our car wreck was funny.
    GIRLFRIEND: That's because it wasn't funny.
    GUY: But my friends all laugh when you tell it.
    GIRLFRIEND: That's because your friends are all scum.

It was funny and sad at the same time. I hope he gets a clue and some new friends when he gets out of rehab. That story he told about the wreck was horrendous His girlfriend seemed like she deserved much better.

I was wondering if new guy would catch a clue by everyone else's reaction to his horrible story. Evidently not.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2773942;
    Every time I turn on VH1, it's the same scene from the same episode...Daniel Baldwin accusing Jeff Conway of smuggling drugs in and Conway screeching out, "I did not! I DID NOT!"
    Ya, "I did not! I did not!" "TAKE IT BACK...TAKE IT BACK".... whattttt, who says TAKE IT BACK anymore.....???? I think the last time I said that was when I was 10yo but certainly not at 50yo (and I am older than 50)....

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;2774821;
    Ya, "I did not! I did not!" "TAKE IT BACK...TAKE IT BACK".... whattttt, who says TAKE IT BACK anymore.....???? I think the last time I said that was when I was 10yo but certainly not at 50yo (and I am older than 50)....
    I thought the same thing. Unfortunately, I think the drugs have turned Jeff Conway back into the equivalent age as we were when we used to say "Take it back"!

Emily

+ Reply to Thread