+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Miss America Reality Check

Re: Miss America Reality Check

Quote Originally Posted by realitytvfreak;2751730;
    Thanks so much, but that didn't work either. I'll try at work tomorrow. Perhaps IE browser is having issues with the TLC network, lmao.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Can someone tell me if Alaska or the blonde with the long straight hair was in the top 3 or bottom 3? My DVR cut it right before they announced it.

Premium Member

How is Miss Michigan doing? She looks pretty enough.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by charity;2760753;
    Can someone tell me if Alaska or the blonde with the long straight hair was in the top 3 or bottom 3? My DVR cut it right before they announced it.
    My tivo cut out too but I caught it in another time slot. Alaska was in the top three. They love Rhode Island (blonde) but they need to see more personality. When Alaska was put in the top three we saw a shot of one girl turning another with a look. She is definately NOT popular.

Miss Michigan is being ignored and she is definately beautiful. This show is odd in that way. We are only getting a feel for a small handful of women. The finale is live, as they keep saying, but is the finale the actual pageant?

I remain dumb struck at the final scene with everyone shivering in inappropriate clothing, all cramed in a long line at the edge of a field. Is the budget so small they couldn't rent a pleasant function room?

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I am bummed about Miss Michigan, she's pretty and hey, gotta go for the home girl!
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Quote Originally Posted by charity;2760753;
    Miss Alaska was in the top 3 last week and the blonde, Miss Rhode Island was in the bottom 3.

Week 1: Top 3 SC, PA, UT Bottom 3 ID, VT, OK
    Week 2: Top 3 IN, DC, IL Bottom 3 WA, UT, AK
    Week 3: Top 3 FL, VA, AK Bottom 3 IA, TN, RI

I can't believe that they aren't focusing on more state delegates. I have grown immensely tired of Utah and Alaska. Becasue they both are fakers. Utah for constantley whinning that she "Don't know what I am doing" Hello! She competed for Miss Utah last year and was a delegate to the Sweetheart Pageant.

Miss Alaska for pretending like she dosen't know what she is doing when she was Miss Alaska USA in 2004.

Don't let these girls fool you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by queenofitall;2762250;
    I can't believe that they aren't focusing on more state delegates. I have grown immensely tired of Utah and Alaska. Becasue they both are fakers. Utah for constantley whinning that she "Don't know what I am doing" Hello! She competed for Miss Utah last year and was a delegate to the Sweetheart Pageant.

Miss Alaska for pretending like she dosen't know what she is doing when she was Miss Alaska USA in 2004.

Yeah. Utah is extremely pretty but her constant confusion as to how to negotiate a photo shoot or cat walk stuns.

Miss Alaska, you are old enough and socially experienced enough be gracious and tactful. oy

I don't like Miss Utah because I feel like she thinks this is all a big joke. I love Miss Alaska more than anyone else because I don't think she's a faker at all. I like her because she is just who she is and I don't see her doing anything socially inappropriate at all. But that's what she's been told and she is making an effort to change that. I think she is the most genuine of all of the girls and the one I would most likely be friends with. Probably because she reminds me a lot of myself. I do things that some people consider socially inappropriate but who cares. This is who I am and if you don't like it, get out of the way!

It's hard to believe Alaska would allow a repeat winner. Once someone wins that should be it, something like term limits.

I like Miss New Mexico. I just wish she, and a lot of the others, would get more air time. Based on what I saw tonight (2 episodes), Miss Florida will win the crown. She definitely has the sob story to attract voters and she's pretty, too. The ptb could use her story to revitalize the pageant.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

+ Reply to Thread