+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Miss America Reality Check

Re: Miss America Reality Check

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer;3288453;
    For the second year in a row, I was disappointed in the winner. Last year, I was irritated because they chose a girl that was the very definition of a pageant girl after spending the whole reality show saying that wasn't what they wanted. This year's winner was a beautiful, more relevant girl, but I didn't like how the show tried to foist her off on us the whole time. It was like they had her pegged as the winner from the beginning of the show and kept pushing her as the best of the best. It was annoying.
    Was she the one that they kept on saying she could do no wrong? She won the first gold sash, right? They did fawn over her a bit.

Funny thing is, I still can't picture her or tell you anything about her. She never stood out or made me remember her. I recognized all of the other women in the top, but not her.

Re: Miss America Reality Check

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3288858;
    Was she the one that they kept on saying she could do no wrong? She won the first gold sash, right? They did fawn over her a bit.

Funny thing is, I still can't picture her or tell you anything about her. She never stood out or made me remember her. I recognized all of the other women in the top, but not her.
    That's her, all right. They couldn't stop gushing over her on the show. I mean, she was okay, but I think there were other good girls besides her that they never seemed to pay any attention to.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread