+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Crowned

Re: Crowned

I really like this show but by the low number of posts I don't think we will see another season of Crowned.

I am still loving Gina and Hollis and I hope they win.

I've only seen a few commercials for the show. I'm wondering if they just don't care. When other reality shows are on, you get commercials for the upcoming show on a whole lot of stations. I like the show but I was hoping for more Carson time.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Premium Member

seriously the redheads and that black mother daughter are getting on my nerves can there be a double elimination YIKES they are nasty human beings

Well sometime last spring of 07 the producers/casting agents put out a call on a lot of the beauty pageant message boards (yes, there are beauty pageant message boards and there are tons of them) I think this was filmed in the summer time as Nicole (Delaware) just competed in Miss USA last April.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2747811;
    seriously the redheads and that black mother daughter are getting on my nerves can there be a double elimination YIKES they are nasty human beings
    Can't agree more. Interesting how they can sling the dirt but frowned when Jenileigh tossed it back at them. How the uglies can possible think the other ladies are fake is beyond me.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Of course the judges will love the villians. I just hope that shanna, crystal, and Carson see that they eliminated one of the best teams (Nicole and her mother) But what really burns my britches is that Beauty is Skin Deep and Sincere Sexy Redheads get by every week. I don't like how they get rewarded by staying. I wish that Keith could have been on the panel and told the judges how rude and vile those three teams were. They should do panels like top model does and have guest judges. It is glaringly obvious that the judges have their favorites. I liked the Blonde Bombshells video, and watching SSR, and BSD I couldn't help but feel duped by their videos. They call the other teams fake? I don't think so.

I have a feeling that the top uglies won. They did have a message loud and clear and none of the other teams did.

I think the blondes are going home.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Well my favorite team will be elimanated tonight. Blonde Beauties
    Last edited by queenofitall; 01-09-2008 at 09:55 PM. Reason: mis wrote what I meant

Premium Member

Goal Driven Blondes were eliminated dang it the Redheads and The Uglies are still in Dang Dang

this just sucks!!

SSR should have been gone!!

+ Reply to Thread