+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Crowned

Re: Crowned

The only thing interests me on the show is that annoying, bitchy, jolie-laid Laura of the Redhead Bombshells.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

I must say I do not like Angela (the mom from Skin Deep now Beauty is Skin Deep) she was way nasty making comments about the swimsuit winners and the bumps on their noses and how they shouldn't act so perfect until they are. Ah, honey look in a mirror you are 50 lbs to big in the gut. Kindly stuff some of that fat into your mouth and shut up.

I also liked how Carson and the PR judge shut them down on originality and creativity for their fitness routine.

Laura and Pamela the sexy Redheads are another pair of vicous red head bitches.

The daugher of the Blonde Bombshells now the Goal something or other needs to have her mouth slapped for saying her mom let her down. Whinny little bitchette. I just want to stomp her face into the ground. mmm... with 4 in spikes or hiking boots????
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I must be weird because I love this show, but then again I am a pageant person. Carson has to be one of the Best things about this show.

Does anyone else but me notice that Shanna is trying to act like Trya Banks. The whole pausing The pair that has to pick up the shears is......The Blonde Bombshells. I love also how they have to "Desash" the lowest scoring pair. and all the beauty queens break down into sobs. It's so.... delicious.

Just some of my thoughts on the show thus far. My favorite normal people pair are the Dream Girls and my other favorite pair are the beautiful Rachelle and Kidney Transplant Mom.

My top three are the Dream Girls, Daredevil Divas and Tomboy Queens.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

queenofitall, I must be weird too because i like this show also!

My favorite team is rachelle and melinda (kidney transplant mom) .They seem the most normal to me...and I think they deserve to win...

I laughed so hard at "Silent, But Deadly" that my dog came over and started licking my face. I expected the next team to be called "The Skidmarks."

It's hard to watch the frighteningly unnatural redhead mom, though.

I really looked forward to this show because the commercial I saw made it look interesting. But in reality the show is very odd. The mother/daughters are not pagent-worthy in my opinion. They certainly seem to believe they are pagent-worthy, but none of these women would get very far in an actual contest in my opinion. The mothers especially aren't very attractive, some even homely. (the red haired one DOWNRIGHT SCARY ) I know beauty isn't 'skin deep' only, but honestly who picked these teams?! The show is just so bizarre. I mean, comeon-- exercise routines?! And to the above poster, yes I thought the main judge-Shanna?- has been acting like Tyra Banks,too. The whole thing is unintentionally hilarious... but I MUST watch.

FORT Fanatic

the reaction when the women have to "desash" the losing pair.........is hysterically funny. I'm so glad Carson is around. the way he reacts to the extremes the women exhibit is priceless. this show is like most of "reality" tv.........mindless good fun.

Redhead team .... someone should take the scissor to them before they 'practice' in the mornings. Anyone can screech like she does, I do it to my 6th graders for laughs.

Skin deep ... mom proved that to be true with her trash talking. Ready for them to be desashed.

As far as the desashing .... my daughters and I were laughing our behinds off at the overdramatic gasps of horror that they would take those .... scary ... huge .... overly glittered ... probably recently sharpened scissors and cut. off. the. rival. teams'. sashes. !!!! [wipes a sympathetic tear for all who've gone through that ordeal!]
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Patty is a victim of cigs, sunburn and multiple plastic surgeries. Laura is homely and sexy at same time. Carson is witty and entertaining.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread