+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Crowned

Re: Crowned

Suprisingly I liked it too! LOL

I really liked the Diamond Dolls. The mother and the daughter are not overcompetitive like some of the others are.

All through the show, I was thinking, OMG, do people really think that way? Then, their little introduction demos were so... uncomfortable ... to watch, except for the winners. It's like they are almost normal backstage, but when the lights are on them, their brains turn off and they revert to idiot mentality for 60 seconds.

That clueless pair from upstate New York (honestly, I would have put them in Appalachia somewhere) -- the one where the mom puts her hair up in Minnie Mouse ears -- are painful to watch, so of course, I will watch.

--X
    Dictum ad tua mater.

I missed it but see it will repeat Sunday night(Dec 16) at 8 central.

FORT Fanatic

cute show. hopefully there will be some good vs evil stuff thrown in because ...........hey it's gotta entertain me. i must have watched too many episodes of "I Love NY".

I saw a clip on The Soup and that was enough to make me hurl. I won't be watching it.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

I just want to say that I watched it after ANTM and the introductions the moms and daughters had to do was one of the most embarrassing and bizarre things I've seen on a reality TV show in a while. People weren't laughing with you, they were laughing at you. Any mom and daughter that sign up for this show have some serious issues they need to work out. Ironically I thought one of the strongest if not the strongest girl was the first eliminated. Not the best introduction but strongest look, had drive, seemed really determined, etc. She has a much better chance in any pagent than most of these weirdos do.

Needless to say, I won't continue watching this show. It was just BAD and not in the way Tila Tequila's show is bad because that is so bad you can't help but watch, this is just bad in an embarrassing way.

Also, that mom and her daughter who were crying about not being shallow wanted to make me puke. That was obviously contrived for the cameras but even so, the mom is obviously not that shallow or she'd have those rotten teeth fixed. But her daughter is so vain and shallow that she looks like a complete nightmare. When you're like 10 years old and you look 40, not really such a great look. If you weren't shallow you wouldn't be so into it.

The people on this show are really sad.
    Last edited by antmANNfan; 12-17-2007 at 08:17 AM.

This definitely falls under the "so bad you can't look away even while thinking 'turn it off, turn it off!'" Unbelievably bad. Yet hilarious. I don't know if I'm more embarrassed for them or that I watch it

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Duck;2725058;
    This definitely falls under the "so bad you can't look away even while thinking 'turn it off, turn it off!'" Unbelievably bad. Yet hilarious. I don't know if I'm more embarrassed for them or that I watch it
    Yeah. This show was a:

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I watched the first episode only because it was on after ANTM. I don't think I will continue to watch. It didn't really have any redeeming characteristics for me.

The idea of seeing a less "glamorous" team win over a "typical pageant" team is mildly appealing, but I don't think it is worth the pain of having to watch the annoying, self-absorbed, materialistic, stereotypical pageant people.

FORT Regular

it was funny when carson said 'boring' while the contestants were still on stage.

+ Reply to Thread