+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Run's House and Kimora Lee Simmons

Re: Run's House and Kimora Lee Simmons

Wasn't she arrest for DUI and possession of marijuana?

She needs to get over herself already and yes those girls are little divas in the works for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2732370;
    Wasn't she arrest for DUI and possession of marijuana?

She needs to get over herself already and yes those girls are little divas in the works for sure.
    Looks like you're right about the arrest, Van. You have a good memory It was for possession of marijuana and a variety of vehicular infractions, including driving for another 2 miles after police red-lighted her and told her to pull over. She didn't stop until she pulled into the driveway of her home.

Kimora Lee Simmons, the wife of music power Russell Simmons, was arrested in July 2004 and charged with marijuana possession and a variety of vehicular infractions following a traffic stop near her New Jersey estate. Saddle River police said Simmons, driving a Mercedes-Benz coupe, repeatedly ignored their directions to pull her car over as they followed in a cruiser with its lights flashing.
    Mug Shots at that arrest:

The follow up on the above is that Kimora pled guilty.
    Kimora Lee Simmons pleaded guilty to careless driving in Bergen County Superior Court, yesterday (August 9). The plea stems from a July 2004 incident in which Simmons allegedly ignored a police officer attempting to pull her over. Simmons must serve six months of probation and will enter a pretrial intervention program for non-violent first time offenders. The model/Baby Phat designer also faced drug possession charges after authorities found marijuana in the vehicle.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

My girl Kimora is back and she is as fabulous as ever. Kimora is now in charge of the entire Phat Brand. I loved Ming Lee's Birthday party.

FORT Fogey

she needs to start teaching her kids, HUMILITY!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2933961;
    My girl Kimora is back and she is as fabulous as ever. Kimora is now in charge of the entire Phat Brand. I loved Ming Lee's Birthday party.
    Darn it I checked my recorder and I don't have Style Network...I hope they will replay it on E!

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar

I was happy to see that she gave Sandra a real position instead of personal assistant. Howwever that quickly went out the window when the girl had to plan the whole entire party !
    squirrel please!!!!:nono

FORT Newbie

Ming Lee's party was cute! The cake was a bit scary though!

Hope the season heats up! I know it will - Kimora is still the Ms. Diva that I love and missed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123