+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

I wouldn't call her overweight, per se. She needs toning, perhaps (and most people I know COULD use some toning, Yours Truly included).

I think that's why she (and most of the rest of 'em, too, because none of them truly appear to be grossly overweight, to me) came on the show. Perhaps in toning up, it can't hurt to lose a few pounds so as to tighten up what's left better?

I'm no Dr. Ian or Harvey, but that's the only conclusion I can come to.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2900875;
    Do you think she is overweight? I havent watched all the episodes. Did I miss something? Looking at her stats, she didnt begin the show with weight to lose, I dont know if she is just trying to tone up, improve her BMI....not sure!
    During the first episode Dr. Ian specifically said that this cycle of Celebrity Fit Club will be a Boot Camp with the intention of making the celebrities fitter not specifically a weight loss camp. He said also said that celebrities tend to be held to a higher standard of "looking good and fit". He also pointed out that Brian Dunkleman and Erin Moran did not look like they really needed to be there but that they were there to become more fit. Brian because he was getting married and wanted to lose 20lbs for his new bride. Erin was 47 and wanted to tone all her droopy parts. I think the show wanted to use these two celebrities that by dropping as few as 8lbs, in Erin's case and increasing your weekly activity you can make a big difference in your appearance and in your health. IMHO Dunkelman could drop that 20 exta lbs very easily by not drinking 2 bottle of vine every night, but I do think he would have a bit of a problem with that.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2901065;
    During the first episode Dr. Ian specifically said that this cycle of Celebrity Fit Club will be a Boot Camp with the intention of making the celebrities fitter not specifically a weight loss camp. He said also said that celebrities tend to be held to a higher standard of "looking good and fit". He also pointed out that Brian Dunkleman and Erin Moran did not look like they really needed to be there but that they were there to become more fit. Brian because he was getting married and wanted to lose 20lbs for his new bride. Erin was 47 and wanted to tone all her droopy parts. I think the show wanted to use these two celebrities
    as examples
    that by dropping as few as 8lbs, in Erin's case and increasing your weekly activity you can make a big difference in your appearance and in your health. IMHO Dunkelman could drop that 20 exta lbs very easily by not drinking 2 bottle of vine every night, but I do think he would have a bit of a problem with that.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 04-07-2008 at 11:32 PM. Reason: added "as examples" so the sentence makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2898619;
    Dustin dilebertately sets up and creates his own problems were people do attack him. On purpose, subconsiously on purpose, for publicly, to justify his world view, or a combination of the above?????
    Yeah, the guy has major psychological issues. I think last year the therapist pointed out that he needs to feel like everyone's against him. Then he can be both a victim and a "fighter" to fulfill some perverted psychological fetish.

It's fascinating to see these little wars of his own making play out in both season. Imagine what a nightmare he was on the set of "Saved by the Bell"!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2901065;
    During the first episode Dr. Ian specifically said that this cycle of Celebrity Fit Club will be a Boot Camp with the intention of making the celebrities fitter not specifically a weight loss camp. He said also said that celebrities tend to be held to a higher standard of "looking good and fit". He also pointed out that Brian Dunkleman and Erin Moran did not look like they really needed to be there but that they were there to become more fit. Brian because he was getting married and wanted to lose 20lbs for his new bride. Erin was 47 and wanted to tone all her droopy parts. I think the show wanted to use these two celebrities that by dropping as few as 8lbs, in Erin's case and increasing your weekly activity you can make a big difference in your appearance and in your health. IMHO Dunkelman could drop that 20 exta lbs very easily by not drinking 2 bottle of vine every night, but I do think he would have a bit of a problem with that.
    God bless my aged sometimes nonexistent recall, but yep, Dr. Ian sure did say all that.

And Dunkelman with the wine?

Whoo. Based on what he's shown knocking back just on the show, I'd be willing to bet he could drop a whole lot more than 20 lbs., if he ever decided to stop knocking it back. And yep, I DO suspect he'd have a wee bit of a problem stopping.

I think Erin might, too.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness;2903304;
    God bless my aged sometimes nonexistent recall, but yep, Dr. Ian sure did say all that.

And Dunkelman with the wine?

Whoo. Based on what he's shown knocking back just on the show, I'd be willing to bet he could drop a whole lot more than 20 lbs., if he ever decided to stop knocking it back. And yep, I DO suspect he'd have a wee bit of a problem stopping.

I think Erin might, too.
    I think for Brian and Erin it is a good thing that Celebrity Fit Club is on VH1 and so is Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. I mean Jeff Conaway was on CFC and ended up in rehab with Dr. Drew. So did the one Baldwin brother. Will we see Brian and Erin on season 2?

I hate that Dustin is on my tv screen again. He's always making threats or accusing someone of making threats against him, and yet there he was telling Brian all of the awful things he was going to do to him. Someone needs to take him into the back of those woods and make a strange smell out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2904915;
    I think for Brian and Erin it is a good thing that Celebrity Fit Club is on VH1 and so is Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. I mean Jeff Conaway was on CFC and ended up in rehab with Dr. Drew. So did the one Baldwin brother. Will we see Brian and Erin on season 2?
    The way those two roll with the firewater, probably yeah.

FORT Newbie

check this out erin moran on TMZ today! its redic

FORT Newbie

check out TMZ.. and their clip of ERIn MORan losing it and faking an orgasm on a bus! its incredible

+ Reply to Thread