+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 142

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

  1. #61
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    15,902

    Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6

    Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2890270;
    I really like her. so glad they brought back somebody nice and not just all the psychos.

    Who is the guy from American Idol, Brian? Well, whatever his name is, I wish he had not come crawling back to apologize to Harvey. It is a ridiculous double standard if Harvey thinks he can scream, curse, and otherwise verbally abuse all the contestants constantly, and yet if someone dares to smile he is so thin-skinned he takes offense. I was surprised the guy came back groveling as if he really believed that his slightly smart-alecky comment was such a grave offense.
    Well, the whole point of having Harvey as a trainer is that he was a Marine Drill Sargent and the whole point of Boot Camp is the get a workout with a military feel. I mean there are gyms and trainers that offer Boot Camp training. How verbal they are depends on much they want to retain customers. Still I can see people paying for the experience. I also think we see a lot of "acting" for the show.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  2. #62
    FORT Fogey luvsginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    2,157

    Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2890214;
    He would definitely be a better fit for Surreal Life than he is for CFC...
    Speaking of Surreal Life, is that show off the air for good?

  3. #63
    FORT Fogey luvsginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    2,157

    Re: Celebrity Fit Club

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2847697;
    As far as Toccara I don't see that she needs to lose weight just tone up some. Everyone wasn't made to look like a waif. I think she could get her point across in a better way but I'm with her. Screech just plain rotten human being.
    Toccara looks better than ever. Why did they even bring that Screech guy back? He is so smug, I wish they would show Harvey beating him down to a pulp.

  4. #64
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    803

    Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

    Dustin needs to be beaten with a stick.

    Willie on the other hand shows that you can mature and have a better attitude.
    Last edited by alizarules; 04-06-2008 at 02:56 PM. Reason: added something

  5. #65
    Bloomin' FoRT Fanatic! ness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roseland!
    Posts
    10,167

    Re: Celebrity Fit Club

    Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2897728;
    Why did they even bring that Screech guy back? He is so smug, I wish they would show Harvey beating him down to a pulp.
    Whooooooooo!

    If you haven't already, check out VH1's CFC board from LAST year (or whatever season it was that that idiot was on; it was the same one with Kimberly Locke).

    Harvey went off on Dustin like stink on ****. I mean, it was RAW. I literally thought he was going to come around that desk, stomp a mudhole in that fool, then walk it dry.

    Oh, BABY!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

  6. #66
    Bloomin' FoRT Fanatic! ness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roseland!
    Posts
    10,167

    Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;2898493;
    Willie on the other hand shows that you can mature and have a better attitude.
    Yes.

    Willie has been a real pleasure to see, this season!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

  7. #67
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    15,902

    Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

    All I can say is I admire Willie (total 180), Toccara and Tina. Dustin dilebertately sets up and creates his own problems were people do attack him. On purpose, subconsiously on purpose, for publicly, to justify his world view, or a combination of the above????? I totally believe he will lose the weight he needs to lose to win the grand prize and then balloon right back to were he was. It's just his way to prove how much smarter he is then the 'idiot' producers and panelists are.

    I have not been very impressed by Brian, or AJ. Sommore is trying, Erin I don't think realizes what she got herself into by goning on a reality tv show where you are filmed 24/7. But Brian and Erin need to see Dr. Drew.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  8. #68
    Bloomin' FoRT Fanatic! ness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roseland!
    Posts
    10,167

    Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2898619;
    All I can say is I admire Willie (total 180), Toccara and Tina. Dustin dilebertately sets up and creates his own problems were people do attack him. On purpose, subconsiously on purpose, for publicly, to justify his world view, or a combination of the above????? I totally believe he will lose the weight he needs to lose to win the grand prize and then balloon right back to were he was. It's just his way to prove how much smarter he is then the 'idiot' producers and panelists are.

    I have not been very impressed by Brian, or AJ. Sommore is trying, Erin I don't think realizes what she got herself into by goning on a reality tv show where you are filmed 24/7. But Brian and Erin need to see Dr. Drew.
    ITA with everything you said.

    I've got to admit, after Toccara blew up, she was REALLY on my list. I was impressed that she had the guts to apologize for her outrageous behavior from the week before, AND step it up and SHOW she's grounded. Talk is cheap. But she made her talk (i.e., her apology MEAN something when she chose to become a driving, POSITIVE force on her team.

    I'm proud of her, and will continue to be so, as long as she keeps the behavior in line.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

  9. #69
    Yankee Fan sweet_lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

    Tocarra and Tina kicked a$$ in today's challenge...Dustin is such a douche, he should have been the one to do the challenge, but he probably would have quit cuz it was too hard...

    Erin is weird!...That voice she does when she's saying good job to her teammates after weigh-in in weird...And she gets even more weirder next week...

  10. #70
    FORT Fogey Harvest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    California Wine Country. Cheers!
    Posts
    1,466

    Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2898696;
    Erin is weird!...That voice she does when she's saying good job to her teammates after weigh-in in weird...And she gets even more weirder next week...
    She seems like an alcoholic.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.