+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6

I didn't know it was on this Sunday...I guess I'll just have to watch it on demand...Dustin is an dumb a$$...I totally thought this time around would be totally different for him, but I was so wrong, he seems to still be an a$$...

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2882841;
    I didn't know it was on this Sunday...I guess I'll just have to watch it on demand...Dustin is an dumb a$$...I totally thought this time around would be totally different for him, but I was so wrong, he seems to still be an a$$...
    The show premiered and showed episodes 1 - 3 on Thursday nights at 9pm but moved to Sunday at 8pm. Google VH1 or YahooTV or TVguide online to get a list on times. This show is usually aired several times during the week in case anyone missed it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fanatic

Re: Celebrity Fit Club

We used to watch CFC, but last season did us in. Dustin makes me want to hurl, so we decided that we will no longer watch the show.

I know they put people like that on, thinking it will improve ratings, but I know of several viewers who will no longer watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2882988;
    We used to watch CFC, but last season did us in. Dustin makes me want to hurl, so we decided that we will no longer watch the show.

I know they put people like that on, thinking it will improve ratings, but I know of several viewers who will no longer watch.
    I watch to see the people succeed. There are always a$$____s in life and we have to deal with them and not let their negativity stop us from achieving our goals. Losing weight is very hard and if the folks on CFC can deal with Dustin and successfully lose the weight they can do anything. As Harvey would say he is just another obstacle the contestents have to overcome. WHO RAH!
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2883329;
    I watch to see the people succeed. There are always a$$____s in life and we have to deal with them and not let their negativity stop us from achieving our goals. Losing weight is very hard and if the folks on CFC can deal with Dustin and successfully lose the weight they can do anything. As Harvey would say he is just another obstacle the contestents have to overcome. WHO RAH!

Yes there are always a$$___s in life, but I don't have to waste my time watching them. The contestants will be able to lose weight whether I watch or not. Of course the producers have the ability to actually put on a quality show if they choose to. I find it sad that they don't choose to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2882416;
    I just found out what may be the reason Dustin is such a tool on this show. According to a national newspaper, in 2006 he went down to Compton, a predominately black community in California and walked around shouting racial epithets to passersby for about a couple of hours. Although almost everyone thought he was a homeless crazy guy, he didn't give up. He went and got a sandwich sign that read I HATE N*****S and continued to scream out racial slurs at passersby. He finally gave up after he was still ignored by any who witnessed his rants, still thinking he was just a crazy vagabond. Apparently he was just as much a tool on SBTB as he is now and in the next episode of CFC, he threatens to have his "lawyer" shut down production of the show after Harvey told him to shut up his "Nazi Ass" more or less inferring Dustin's hatred of Blacks. Last season, Dustin targeted Kimberly Locke, basically demeaning her and making unprevoked and rather inappropriate sexual remarks about her

Why --- somehow --- am I NOT surprsed by any of what you're saying?

Dustin, clearly, is nuts. I mean, baying-at-the-moon, barking, howling mad.

I think it's a damn shame that the producers of CFC bought into his act and allowed him back on. I didn't think he'd sustain his "reformed good guy" role for too long, and he didn't.

I suppoose he decided to come back on to play because he knew how hot in the drawers the CFC producers would be for ratings, and knew they'd bite if he wiggled his bait (i.e., himself) in their faces.

Also, he himself is hot in the drawers to always be a lightning rod for controversy and drama, since this is --- apparently --- how he gets his jollies, and --- apparently --- steadier work other than selling T-shirts.

I mean, let's face it. Until the prior episode of CFC that he was on, how many of us remembered/recalled Screech easily?

Not many, I'd bet.

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

I've just merged two threads on this show, so if the conversation seems a bit out of order, that's why.

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MozzerellaStick;2864249;
    I disagree with most of you and actually love Toccara. I find Dr. Ian was extremely rude and mean to her on this last episode. Of course she was rude, but you would think that since he is a doctor and seems professional that her would act it. Dr. Ian has lost respect from me.
    I think that Dustin isn't starting out too good(with attitude) but I predict him having a great attitude and being really fit by the end of the show.
    Did anyone see Brian Dunkelman saying that he's quitting in the preview's for next week's show? I wouldn't mind if he quit because I don't really care for him, but do you think he will really quit?

I'm definitely rooting for the second-chancers this time around. All losing 8 pound in the first week? AWESOME!
    Well my prediction of Dustin was WAY off. Why does he need to always cause drama? They should cast him on Surreal Life not Fit Club.
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

Quote Originally Posted by MozzerellaStick;2890180;
    Well my prediction of Dustin was WAY off. Why does he need to always cause drama? They should cast him on Surreal Life not Fit Club.

He would definitely be a better fit for Surreal Life than he is for CFC...

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2882797;
    Tina as always you are terrific.
    I really like her. so glad they brought back somebody nice and not just all the psychos.

Who is the guy from American Idol, Brian? Well, whatever his name is, I wish he had not come crawling back to apologize to Harvey. It is a ridiculous double standard if Harvey thinks he can scream, curse, and otherwise verbally abuse all the contestants constantly, and yet if someone dares to smile he is so thin-skinned he takes offense. I was surprised the guy came back groveling as if he really believed that his slightly smart-alecky comment was such a grave offense.

+ Reply to Thread