+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6

I disagree with most of you and actually love Toccara. I find Dr. Ian was extremely rude and mean to her on this last episode. Of course she was rude, but you would think that since he is a doctor and seems professional that her would act it. Dr. Ian has lost respect from me.
    I think that Dustin isn't starting out too good(with attitude) but I predict him having a great attitude and being really fit by the end of the show.

Did anyone see Brian Dunkelman saying that he's quitting in the preview's for next week's show? I wouldn't mind if he quit because I don't really care for him, but do you think he will really quit?

I'm definitely rooting for the second-chancers this time around. All losing 8 pound in the first week? AWESOME!
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

Quote Originally Posted by MozzerellaStick;2864249;
    I disagree with most of you and actually love Toccara. I find Dr. Ian was extremely rude and mean to her on this last episode. Of course she was rude, but you would think that since he is a doctor and seems professional that her would act it. Dr. Ian has lost respect from me.
    I think that Dustin isn't starting out too good(with attitude) but I predict him having a great attitude and being really fit by the end of the show.

Did anyone see Brian Dunkelman saying that he's quitting in the preview's for next week's show? I wouldn't mind if he quit because I don't really care for him, but do you think he will really quit?

I'm definitely rooting for the second-chancers this time around. All losing 8 pound in the first week? AWESOME!
    We must have been watching a different episode because I have never seen Dr. Ian be rude. Yes he lost patience with Toccara and he was egging her on in my opinion. But the reason Ian may have seemed harsh is that the entire panel is wondering about Toccara's attitude. If she feels she is OK why does she come on the show and cause contention when there are people out there who geniunely want to change and have healthier bodies and lifestyles.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2864770;
    We must have been watching a different episode because I have never seen Dr. Ian be rude. Yes he lost patience with Toccara and he was egging her on in my opinion. But the reason Ian may have seemed harsh is that the entire panel is wondering about Toccara's attitude. If she feels she is OK why does she come on the show and cause contention when there are people out there who geniunely want to change and have healthier bodies and lifestyles.
    Toccara does want a healthier body and lifestyle. She said so herself, but she wants to keep her curves. She referred to Serena Williams saying that she had curves but was healthy and fit.
    Dr. Ian wanted Toccara to explode. He did not have to bring up the issue after everyone was finished weighing in. He said that the panel needs to be respected. It was directed towards Toccara imo.
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

Quote Originally Posted by MozzerellaStick;2865106;
    Toccara does want a healthier body and lifestyle. She said so herself, but she wants to keep her curves. She referred to Serena Williams saying that she had curves but was healthy and fit.
    Dr. Ian wanted Toccara to explode. He did not have to bring up the issue after everyone was finished weighing in. He said that the panel needs to be respected. It was directed towards Toccara imo.
    First let me say I think Toccara is a beautiful girl. But there is a big difference between Toccara and Serena. Serana has lots of muscle and probably carries around 18% body fat. She is an athlete with curves. I do think just from her body shape Toccara will always have curves, she is a curvey girl and embracies her feminine side. That being said being over 25% body fat for a female comes with a lot of health issues. Even Queen Latifah is trying to lose about 20 or 30 lbs because of health issues not because she doesn't like who she is.

I don't think Dr. Ian wanted Toccara to explode he does want to know what her real issues are and is pushing. I do think that he lost his patience with her and that did not help. The panel truly is frustrated with Toccara because losing weight and gaining it back like she has done is not healthy. At 173 lbs Toccara looked great. I was so surprised when Harvey of all people stepped in and calmed her down.

At this point I think we are just going to have a differen view of what happened. I do hope Toccara continues with the program and both she and the panel find a resolution.

I sorta think Toccara might feel as if she is betraying her family. They are all plus size but all seem to like themselves and embrace who they are. It is possible that Toccara might feel by losing wieght and embracing a fitter, healthier lifestyle she is turning her back on her family. This is just total speculation on my part. On the other hand she has great self esteem about her body and may think that the panel is trying to tell her that her body isn't good enough and that she needs to fix it. I do think she feels the panel is attacking her, how she looks. She is taking that very personally. While the panels thinks her body is fine their main concern is that her weight is a major issue. Toccara can't separate body image and weight, for her it is one and the same. The panel does look at it separately. Now each party has to be able to communicate that thought process accurately to the other party, and that is where the problem lies.

3/27/2008 - 3rd episode - 3rd weightin

Red Team won the challenge. Yeah!

Dunkleman is an idiot.

Dustin is an even bigger idiot.

Toccara apologized.

Willie is overtraining.

Finally figured out the Fit Factor. They are adding up the total percentage of weight loss and getting the total percentage of fat loss and adding them together to get the Fit Factor.

Red Team has lost a total of 40lbs so far which is a weight loss of 20.6% and a body fat loss of 40.2%. That equals to a Fit Factor of 60.8.

Blue Team has lost a total of 15lbs so far which is a weight loss of 8.9% and a body fat loss of 2.9%. That equals to a Fit Factor of 11.8.

In other words the Second Chancers (Red Team) is creaming the Newbies (Blue Team).

Oh, Boot Camp is moving to its regular night of Sunday at 8pm. Totally cool. I will have something to watch Sundays. After Boot Camp I can watch TLC's I Can Make You Thin.

Stats for 3rd weight in:

1. AJ lost 9lbs. Since he gained 4lbs last week his overall weight loss is 5lbs.

start: 210
    now: 205
    weight lost: 2.4%
    fat lost: 0.3%

2. Willie lost 1lb for an overall weight loss of 9lbs.

start: 191
    now: 182
    weight lost: 4.7%
    fat lost: 19.0 or 9.0% really hard to read the graphics.

3. Tina lost 3 lbs for an overall weight loss of 11lbs.

start: 189
    now: 178
    weight lost: 5.8%
    fat lost: 4.0%

4. Sommore lost 5lbs. Since she gained 2lbs last weight in she has an overall weight loss of 3lbs.

start: 181
    weight lost: 1.7%

5. Dustin lost 1lbs for an overall weight loss of 9lbs.

start: 217
    now: 208
    weight lost: 4.2%
    fat lost: 12.6%

6. Erin lost 2 lbs for an overall loss of 3lbs.

start: 127
    now: 124
    weight lost: 2.4%

7. Toccara lost 3lbs for an overall loss of 11lbs.

start: 187
    now: 176
    weight lost: 5.9%
    fat lost: 4.6%

8. Brian left fit camp but was weight in earlier and lost 3lbs for a total of 4lbs.

Do I think Toccarra was over the top?yep. I think the thing that bugs her is she is comfortable with who she is and for people to continue to tell her thiere is something wrong with her grates. As an African American woman I feel her. I am not a stick figure myself however like Tocarra I have curves I can do the splits, play sports and I stay active. I look at Tocarra and I see a woman who looks good to me. I don't see fat I see curves. Dr Ian(who I adore) just refuses to see that Tocarra is more than just her percent of Bodyfat. It may have taken a very long time for her to accept who she is and now he keeps telling her she isn't ok and that can hurt deeply.

Lucky me 2 episodes of CFC in one wk.

Ep 4: March 30th, 2008

Day 22 of Boot Camp

Dustin is a no show. He says he can't get a flight out of Milwaukee because of snow. Toccara gets on her blackberry and checks. Only snow here is in Dustin's mind. Needless to say all are unhappy with him.

The first challenge was a based on a Navy Seal rescue. The teams dress up in wetsuits and scuaba gear and have to walk an obstacle course with Harvey shooting at them with a high pressure water gun to rescue a 120 lb dummy. Blue Team wins. I must say tha AJ talks big but he has yet to deliver in this show.

Another challenge is learning Krav Maga, a fighting style. I must say it warms the heart to see Toccara go commando. That women is a warrior at heart.

Finally the tower challenge. Everyone has to climb it and get their dog tags. Sommore has a lot of difficulty and after 50+ minutes they bring her down. Man, she was so close another 12ft or so and she would have been at the top. I was in tears watching her try.

Weightin:

Ant asks a hypothetical question that if they had to vote this moment would they vote Dustin off the show. Everyone but Sommore votes Dustin off.

1. Brian - ate and drank everything in sight at his wedding. He has gained 2lbs.

2. Sommore has lost 1lb.

3. Tina has lost 2 lbs. Total of 13lbs so far.

4. AJ had a lot of excuses and gained 5lbs. He started at 210 and is now 210.

5. Willie lost 4 lbs. total of 13lbs so far.

6. Erin lost 1 lbs for a total of 4lbs is right on track with her final goal.

7. Toccara lost 1lb for a total of 12lbs. Harvey named her the Red Team captain.

Summary:
    Red Team has lost a total of 47lbs, 24.3% weight loss and 40.8% fat loss for a fit factor of 65.1

Willie Aames has a personal fit factor of 20% and is in the lead.

Blue Team has lost a total of 10lbs, 6.6% weight loss and 17.3% body fat for a fit factor of 23.9.

Re: Celebrity Fit Club

I just found out what may be the reason Dustin is such a tool on this show. According to a national newspaper, in 2006 he went down to Compton, a predominately black community in California and walked around shouting racial epithets to passersby for about a couple of hours. Although almost everyone thought he was a homeless crazy guy, he didn't give up. He went and got a sandwich sign that read I HATE N*****S and continued to scream out racial slurs at passersby. He finally gave up after he was still ignored by any who witnessed his rants, still thinking he was just a crazy vagabond. Apparently he was just as much a tool on SBTB as he is now and in the next episode of CFC, he threatens to have his "lawyer" shut down production of the show after Harvey told him to shut up his "Nazi Ass" more or less inferring Dustin's hatred of Blacks. Last season, Dustin targeted Kimberly Locke, basically demeaning her and making unprevoked and rather inappropriate sexual remarks about her

Stats for 4th weight in: Day 22/23

1. Brain gained 2lbs for an overall loss of 2lbs.

start: 161
    now: 159
    weight lost: 1.2%
    fat lost: 9.6%

2. Sommore lost 1lb for an overall loss of 4lbs.

Sommore may be a very hard loser and might have to stick really closely to the eating and exercise plan to see better results.

start: 181
    now: 177
    weight lost: 2.2%
    fat lost: 2.3%

3. Tina lost 2 lbs for an overall weight loss of 13lbs.

start: 189
    now: 176
    weight lost: 6.9%
    fat lost: 9.9%

4. AJ gained 5lbs for an overall loss of ZERO.

start: 210
    now: 210
    weight lost: 0.0%
    fat lost: 8.7%

5. Willie lost 4 lbs for an overall loss of 13lbs.

start: 191
    weight lost: 6.8%
    fat lost: 12.9%

6. Erin lost 1lbs for an overall loss of 4lbs.

start: 127
    now: 123
    weight lost: 3.2%
    fat lost: 1.3%

7. Toccara lost 1lbs for an overall loss of 12lbs.

start: 187
    now: 175
    weight lost: 6.4%
    fat lost: 5.4%

8. Dustin was a no show.

Lots of kudos for the contestents for showing up and doing the challenges and for losing the weight. I know Sommore is having problems but at least she is not giving excuses and is losing weight. Brian at this point has a bit of a pass because of the wedding. AJ ah... the drama queen. He will owe Ant that $100 at the end of the show.

Even more kudos to the Red Team (Second Chancers) for doing so well. Hope Willie finds that middle ground he needs and not blow his knees anymore. I am rooting for him this go round and he is coming across much more focused and dedicated to the project. Yeah, Toccara the new team captain. Tina as always you are terrific.

Blue Team standouts, Erin for being steadfast in her diet and terriffic in her tower climb. Sommore, that was beautiful watching your climb that tower. Don't give up you will get to the top of the tower next time and you will reach your weight goals. Lots of luv.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 03-31-2008 at 01:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread