+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

Re: Celebrity Fit Club

Hi guys just thought I would let you know that we have been posting about season 6 over on Other Completed Shows/Shows We No Longer Cover thread. Just click on Celebrity Fit Club 5 and there is a thread for season 6 (Boot Camp 2008).
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6

Just caught this show, and just caught the YouTube of Toccara's meltdown (thanks for the heads up, Foxylady886!).

General thoughts:

Willie seems to be sincere and I think it's good that he recognized that he didn't exactly come off looking like a prince in his last CFC appearance. I think it says something really positive for him that he recognized that and not only wants to lose the weight he gained back in his absence, but work to correct the bad impression of him that was left with viewers last time he was on the show (because of his behavior).

Sommore . . . like her. She IS funny and I do think she's on for good reasons.

I think Tina, AJ, Dunkelman, and Erin are serious and on for the right reasons, too.

Now, for the problem children . . .

Dustin . . .

I wouldn't believe he's not gonna nut up and act a fool somewhere down the road unless the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost walked in here and told me so. Even then, I'd have to mull it over before I bought into that, I think. I don't blame Dr. Ian, Stacy and Harvey for calling him out on his behavior from last time, straight up, straight out of the gate. And if he DOES act a fool later on, I certainly hope the show's producers have the sense to ban him PERMANENTLY from CFC6 --- and any other CFCs --- instead of allowing him to control things by coming back. In MHO, it's disrespectful to the show, the professionals on it and the other Fit Clubbers to take any other course of action. I truly hope it was written into his contract (assuming he's got one; I would think he and the rest WOULD) that if he gets so much as one hair out of line, he's GONE.

That said, let me move on to . . .

Toccara.

I really didn't care for Toccara on her first CFC go-round. I like her even less THIS time. I didn't think it was possible for anybody to even come close to Dustin in terms of being an idiot, but, bless her heart, Toccara has definitely proven me wrong. I've got to wonder if the REAL reason for her coming back this season has to do with her wanting to be in a large limelight, rather than actually wanting to shape up and get fit, which is the point of this show. She TRULY behaves like a spoiled brat. I'm wondering if the producers are going to allow her to drink from the same well Dustin has in the past and keep mouthing back at weigh-ins, or come back to the show after having a major hissy fit and storming off.

If I recall correctly, she said something to the effect of: "If they can't accept me for what I am, then they need to take me off this show!"

You're lucky I"m not a producer, honey, because that's exactly what would happen!

Also, to me, it looked as though when she was storming off from the first weigh-in, at one point, she stopped abruptly and deliberately jammed her rear end out and into the camera lens. I'm thinking that in doing that, she might've wound up causing a cameraman to get jammed in the eye with his own camera eyepiece.

If that IS what happened, she'd be off the show right then and possibly on her way to jail, to boot, if I were running things.

I even noticed Sommore apparently telling her that the problem seemed to be that she was saying one thing, then doing another, so what were people supposed to think?

Of, course, Ms. T didn't come back with a sane response to that, that I could see, at least.

I also caught the YouTube video.

This girl has some issues.

She can talk about how she loves her curves from now 'til the Second Coming, but I'm not buying that. I'm no shrink, but, I think deep inside --- physically pretty girl, or not --- she actually doesn't like herself and that's the reason she acts out, says one thing, then does another.

To me, she's just Dustin with boobs and a weave.

The Drama King and Queen are in the barracks, y'all!
    Last edited by ness; 03-16-2008 at 01:37 AM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I watched some of it...from what I could stomach. That Screetch guy needs a serious beat-down and that Toccara chick needs an attitude-adjustment. It is because of these two that I will probably not watch the show much. I was flipping between channels so I didn't catch the whole thing but it wasn't all that interesting so I don't think I missed much...

As far as Toccara I don't see that she needs to lose weight just tone up some. Everyone wasn't made to look like a waif. I think she could get her point across in a better way but I'm with her. Screech just plain rotten human being.

FORT Regular

This show simply sucks.

I thought this show was pretty entertaining. There is no one hugely overweight like in past seasons, so I guess they will be able to make the "challenges" more difficult. That obstacle certainly would have kicked my ass. I never was good at the monkey bars.

I'm looking forward to seeing how long Dustin will keep up his cooperative act. I wonder if he saw the last season and realized everyone thought he was a jerk, and no one thought he was funny. I bet his agent made him come back on for some PR rehabilitation.

I like Toccara, I think she looks fine as she is. She's not skinny, but she's nicely proportioned. She could probably trade in some fat for muscle, and that would make her healthier. Looks like she totally freaks out next week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2847697;
    As far as Toccara I don't see that she needs to lose weight just tone up some. Everyone wasn't made to look like a waif. I think she could get her point across in a better way but I'm with her.
    I think she looks great. However, I think her body fat is a huge issue.

I'm 5'4" and weigh about 10lbs less than Toccara but I have around 30% body fat. She has nearly 40%. I'm way above the healthy percentage of body fat. But she is closer to a heart attack.

03/20/08 - episode 2 - 2nd Boot Camp - 2nd weighin

Impressions: for a girly girly Toccara can hit.

Dustin as Team Captain? huh... I can see why Tina is doing it, a true leader like her is trying to get her weakess member to stepup. Is it working? I see a team mutiny in the future.

Weighin: the newbies who have so much to prove failed so miserably. I don't think I have ever seen a team do so badly especially at the first weighin. Everyone but Erin and Brian gained weight. Erin and Brian both lost 1 lb each. AJ gained 4lbs and Sommore gained 2lbs.

All of the second chances lost 8lbs each. Amazing. Total 32lbs. I have a feeling all will surpass their 8wk goals.

Tocarra blew up.

Oh, yeah, Tocarra blew up.

Oh, Tocarra blew up.

If you haven't gotten it yet there was a really big Tocarra blow up. There is even more to see on VH1.

CFC is calculating weight loss a bit differently this time. Since this season is more of a Fit Club instead of a Weight Loss Club the weighins include the percentage of fat loss and muscle gained and I still need to listen to Ant's explaination to get it exactly.

Brian was voted in as Captain of the newbies.

Dustin was voted in as Captain of the second chancers.

Stats:

1. Brian - 160 - lost 1lb
    2. Willie - 183 - lost 8lbs
    3. Erin - 126 - lost 1lb
    4. AJ - 214 - gained 4lbs
    5. Tina - 181 - lost 8lbs
    6. Sommore - 183 - gained 2lbs
    7. Dustin - 209 - lost 8lbs
    8. Toccara - 179 - lost 8lbs

Second chancers lost a total of 32lbs. Percentages were 16.4% & 11.4% for a total Fit Factor of 27.8.

Newbies gained a total of 4lbs. Percentages were -1.6% & -1.5% for a total Fit Factor of -3.1.

I must admit I was very happy for the Second Chancers. The Newbies results really shocked me as I don't think I have ever seen a weight gain on the very first weighin. Usually everyone is very enthusiastic and gungho for the first week. By week 2 and 3 we start to see problems.

Toccara turns my stomach. She has no social redeeming value. *none...NADA* I realize this show is yet young, but she has now surpassed Dustin as the most sickening contestant. I can hardly wait for the next episode. For real, yo!

+ Reply to Thread