+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

FORT Newbie

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

That's makes sense in reference to Dr. Ian's comment to Tina about being able to lose 11lbs in less then a week. Tina must also have been putting in some serious cardio to get results like that. I do wish that we knew more about the excercise at home portion of this show. It is very obvious that Willie and Tina were working out several hours a day.

IIRC, Brian said that their diet consisted of "eating nothing but grilled chicken, drinking 1 gallon of water and doing a s**tload of cardio", so you're were right about Tina doing a lot of cardio to achieve those results.

Willie worked for 6 hours at the gym. I don't think I'm able to work out for 2hours, much less 6 lol. He really looked buff when they showed the morph at the last episode.

What I really missed this season was those little clips they aired where they showed the contestants at their homes, what they were eating, their exercise routine, etc. Also, didn't Harvey in previous seasons send trainers to the houses of the people who were slacking off and not losing weight??

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

Quote Originally Posted by PopRox;2965554;
    IIRC, Brian said that their diet consisted of "eating nothing but grilled chicken, drinking 1 gallon of water and doing a s**tload of cardio", so you're were right about Tina doing a lot of cardio to achieve those results.

Willie worked for 6 hours at the gym. I don't think I'm able to work out for 2hours, much less 6 lol. He really looked buff when they showed the morph at the last episode.

What I really missed this season was those little clips they aired where they showed the contestants at their homes, what they were eating, their exercise routine, etc. Also, didn't Harvey in previous seasons send trainers to the houses of the people who were slacking off and not losing weight??
    One thing to consider that this was a 51 day boot camp vs the regualar 100 day fit club. But yes the entire point of the show was to show the folks living at home and trying to fit in exercise and proper eating while having a full schedule. Some of the visits were very successfull and some not. Willie Aames having a temper tantrum and turning a water hose on the camera man comes to mind. This was a very short season but I do hope they continue to have regular ones as well.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread