+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

Comments on 7th weightin:

What I liked about this episode:

All the castmates are so over Dustin and his walkouts.

Hellweek. Liked the challenge. Liked the competition between Willie and Tina. What I really enjoyed was seeing the cast interact more with each other, seeing how they are trying to motivate each other instead of the stupid antics of a few. Seeing how Willie and Toccara were trying to get Erin on the same game plan as themselves. It seems like both Toccara and Willie have written AJ off as far as helping them win the grand prize. AJ may surprise them as this last week (for the finale) it is his yo yo down week. I do agree with Willie as far as losing any respect left for Erin and wonder as to what her motivation is. If winning money is her sole motivation she is doing a s*** poor job. Look as Tina and Willie. I get the impression that Erin is not doing any of the physical activity she needs to be doing on her own. Maybe this is why she is getting injuried so much. It is a tad rediculous. I do agree with Dr. Stacy that part of being on the show is doing the program. These guys are all professionals actors or professionals in the entertainment business and by now they all know the score. I love that Willie and Tina and Toccara have embraced the show, the program and the health aspect. I even believe that Toccara will keep the weight off. Willie and Tina definitely will. Dustin will do the program to win the prize and then quit. AJ, Brian, Sommore and Erin are all failures as far as seeing how this will help them. What does piss me off is that they are getting paid to eat right and get help from a diet expect, a psychologist and a fitness indstructor, advice and expertise that would cost a regular person thousands of dollars and yet half of the cast is pissing it away. Erin does seem in a bad place now, does she need the money for drugs or alcohol? She just seems a total emotional wreck. I do think she is being "on" during the challenges but quits when the cameras are not on her. I personally think she is the worse contestent by far this season.

As far as Dunkleman saying he left American Idol because the kids were being treated badly, I don't really buy that as there have been several articles out already by several persons involved in the show claiming that the contestents are treated badly. It comes across as damage control (to his career), done long, long after it was due.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Stats for 7th weight in.

Day 42, 43, 44

1.Willie lost 5lbs for an overall loss of 23lbs.

start: 191
    now: 168
    weight lost: 12.01%
    fat lost: 26.1%

Fit factor of 38.1% back in first place.

2.Toccara lost 3lbs for an overall loss of 18lbs.

start: 187
    now: 169
    weight lost: 9.6%
    fat lost: 11.9%

3.Dustin lost 4lbs for an overall loss of 20lbs in 7 weeks.

start: 217
    now: 197
    weight lost: 9.2%
    fat lost: 1.9%

4.Brain lost 3lbs for an overall weight loss of 7lbs.

start: 161
    now: 154
    weight lost: 4.3%
    fat lost: 9.0%

5. AJ gained 2lbs for an overall loss of 7lbs.

start: 210
    now: 203
    weight lost: 3.3%
    fat lost: 9.0%

6. Tina lost 4lbs for an overall loss of 23lbs.

start: 189
    now: 166
    weight lost: 12.1%
    fat lost: 16.9%

Fit factor of 29.0. In second place for the individual prize.

7. Sommore lost 1lbs for an overall weight loss of 8lbs.

She admits she freestyled the diet. In other words did not stick to it. Dr. Ian comments that her body is very sensitive to changes and if she wants to see better results she really needs to stick to to the diet very carefully. She also denies her episode 1 claims that she wants to be a role model to young black women. Show tape….

start: 181
    now: 173
    weight lost: 4.4%
    fat lost: 7.3%

8. Erin gained 1lbs for an overall loss of 4lbs.

start: 127
    now: 123
    weight lost: 3.1%
    fat lost: 2.9%

When the panel questioned why she was here, she admits it was for the money.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Red Team stats:

Lost 52lbs
    Wt Lost: 28.2%
    Fat Lost: 53.2%
    ------------------
    Fit Factor: 81.4

New Blue Team stats:

Lost 58lbs
    Wt Lost: 30.2%
    Fat Lost: 35.0%
    ------------------
    Fit Factor: 65.2
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Red Team
    Tina 4lbs
    Willie 5lbs
    Toccara 3lbs
    Dustin 4lbs
    ----------------
    Total: 16lbs

New Red Team
    Willie 5lbs
    Toccara 3 lbs
    AJ +2lbs
    Erin +1lbs
    -----------------
    Total: 5lbs

Old Blue Team
    Brian 3lbs
    Sommore 1lbs
    Erin +1lb
    AJ +2lbs
    ----------------
    Total: 1lbs

New Blue Team
    Tina 4lbs
    Dustin 4lbs
    Sommore 1lbs
    Brian 3lbs
    ------------------
    Total: 12lbs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What is really killing the new Blue Team is the body fat%. Tina has 16.9%, Brian 9.0%, Sommore 7.3% but Dustin who has lost 20lbs had only lost 1.9% body fat. He is losing muscle mass instead of body fat? Considering he has lost 20lbs so far compared to Brian's 4lbs and Sommore's 8lbs, Dustin should have a more realistic body fat % lost of 10 or 11%. He is obviously screwing around on the diet and not losing properly. If Blue Team wants to win Dustin, Brian and Sommore all need to step it up. I already know that Toccara and Willie would be willing to go and do the detox part of Dr. Ian's diet again to win. I truly think that needs to be done by Brian, Sommore, and Dustin but will they even try?
    Last edited by Bearcata; 04-21-2008 at 08:30 AM.

FORT Fogey

I don't care what Erin was saying (or not saying) Ant is a p*ssy because he confronted the only person he knew wouldn't kick his a$$. When Toccara threw a fit his chicken a$$ didn't step in and get all chest puffy then.

That doesn't make sense that Tina lost 4 pounds but her body fat lost only went up .8%. Maybe they did it wrong or something, I hope she ends up winning the individual prize because she has got screwed over twice by the show with the teams they have put her on. It's ridiculous because her and Mo are probably the best contestants ever on the show.

Just a reminder that the finale is on tonight and starts at 7:30pm EDT and is 90 minutes long.

Looks like the Blue team might rally. probably not though.

My VCR cut out the last 15 minutes. Good thing I noticed so I did watch the last 8 minutes or so and caught who was the individual leader and which team won. At this point I am not going to spoil it. I must say though that while Willie, Toccara, Tina and the rest of the clubbers did a good job, especially Sommore climbing the tower and flashing the world, I have lost all respect for Erin Moran. She is such a liar, smiling sweetly and saying yes to your face and 5 minutes later denying she had agreed to anything. I find her excuses lame and too little, too late. I think Willie and Toccara had her pegged right off. She performs for the camera and once it is off she is off. I know Willie and Toccara are ultra competitive but if Erin had even given a little they would have supported her but she didn't. Right now she is even lower on my list then Dustin. Partly, my reason for putting Erin on my S*** list lower then Dustin is that we all know Dustin is an a$$---- on and off the show, but Erin is deceptive as she works hard on the show giving it her all but does not during the week in between the boot camps. Then of course is her excuse that she gained weight because she was rebelling against the panel like she did when she was a kid and her father told her to lose weight and she didn't need to, so instead she gained weight. Well, its 30 yrs later and to respond like a kid when you are supposed to be an adult and a professional just does not cut it. At least both Sommore and AJ acknowleged that they both thought they were smarter then the panel and could freestyle the diet and AJ yo yo'ed for almost all 8 wks and Sommore had her problem spots. Both realized that sticking to the diet and excerise plan works and free styling does not. I must say both Brian and AJ looked very good in the face. Brian especially. Amazing how a few extra pounds makes you less pudgy.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 04-27-2008 at 10:44 PM.

I'm so glad they won. Moreso for the fact that they lost more percentage weight and I don't think fat should have been included. Biochemically, that gives the men even more of the advantage. I believe Kelly on season 1 of BL would have finished a very close 2nd to the winner but since they included fat percentage that season, she got the shaft. My beef with that was they didn't include it the whole season but suddenly in the finals they did.

Anyways, I am glad Tina got to win at least the group prize. If her team didn't win, she would have completely got the shaft. She lost the most percentage of weight and I think she should have been the grand prize winner, but I'm glad Willie got to take something away.

That was such an epic turnaround for the blue team. They were 16 points behind and made up 12 points, that's AMAZING. I don't get why the red team was complaining about the extra points. They do that every year, so they had to of expected it.

What amazed me is that in 8 wks Dustin did not know what the fit factor was and that body fat percentage was being used to calculate who won. In sheer weight alone the Blue Team had 88lbs vs the Red Team's 62lbs. What I don't understand that if the Blue Team decided to go on a protein only diet for the last week I have to honestly say that Sommore and Dustin must have cheated for they only lost 3lbs each compared to Brian's 8lb lost and of course Tina's 11lbs. An extra 3lb or 5lbs each was needed from the both of them and they just did not commit. Still it is amazing that in a one week period the Blue Team went from a fit factor of 65.2 to 96.8 that is 31.6 points compared to the Red Team's going from 81.4 to 100.4 which was an increas of only 19 points. It was the body fat percentage though that hurt the Blue Team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Team lost 10lbs for the finale.

Blue Team lost 25lbs for the finale.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order of Fit Factor:
    ------------------

1. Willie - 49.3
    2. Tina - 33.2
    3. Brian - 31.4
    4. Dustin - 22.1
    5. Toccara - 20.95
    6. AJ - 18.8