+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ness;2923896;
    Honestly, I think they (the producers) like the drama he brings.

I can't think of any other logical reason why they'd keep him coming back like athlete's foot, otherwise.
    What really would have been fun was if Toccara blew up at Dustin instead of the panel. That I could see people watching over and over again. Or better yet have Dustin and Toccara go at it with the pugi (sp?) sticks or have Toccara use Dustin as a sparring partner in the Krav Maga challenge. Oh yeah, that would be priceless.

Can Toccara be on Survivor? Imagine her against Ozzy or James? Yeah! Hey, Mark Burnett that's an idea do a season of Survivor have half be some oldies and the other half reality tv stars. Imagine an alliance of Tina, Willie and Toccara.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 04-16-2008 at 11:57 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2925533;
    What really would have been fun was if Toccara blew up at Dustin instead of the panel. That I could see people watching over and over again. Or better yet have Dustin and Toccara go at it with the pugi (sp?) sticks or have Toccara use Dustin as a sparring partner in the Krav Maga challenge. Oh yeah, that would be priceless.

Can Toccara be on Survivor? Imagine her against Ozzy or James? Yeah! Hey, Mark Burnett that's an idea do a season of Survivor have half be some oldies and the other half reality tv stars. Imagine an alliance of Tina, Willie and Toccara.

BEAR!!!!!!

I can TOTALLY see that! Hell, I'd pay MONEY to see that!!!

As much smack as Dustin talks, he would not last one SECOND against Toccara! She'd beat his butt like he'd stolen something, laugh while she was doing it, then plop down and polish off an extra-large plate of hot wings with extrra ranch on the side after she finished!

Toccara on Survivor? Oh YEAH! She'd whip Ozzy and James, too! And Tina, Toccara and Willie forming an alliance? Oh boy!

Please, God . . .

Tell me the TV producers check this board out!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2920467;
    I think Dustin's reference to a federal crime is what he refers to Harvey threatening to assault him (Dustin) and or when Harvey said he would "pay" to see one of the WWE Diva's beat up Dustin.
    Except that he brought up the "federal crime" the week earlier, too, before Harvey made those "threats." He was talking about Harvey's supposed anti-semitism. And a federal crime? What, he thinks the FBI should be on it?

In any case, he couldn't keep the fake Dustin's persona up for very long.
    Last edited by candor; 04-18-2008 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by candor;2930167;
    Except that he brought up the "federal crime" the week earlier, too, before Harvey made those "threats." He was talking about Harvey's supposed anti-semitism. And a federal crime? What, he thinks the FBI should be on it?

In any case, he couldn't keep the fake Dustin's persona up for very long.
    Probably thinking along the lines of a hate crime. A federal offense is what he means, perhaps? Or he is confusing it with a felony? Who knows with Dustbowl ...err Dustin.

Dustin's an idiot....I wish he would leave tvland forever. Is he the guy that tried to raise money for his mortgage years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2931773;
    Dustin's an idiot....I wish he would leave tvland forever. Is he the guy that tried to raise money for his mortgage years ago?
    With the T-shirts? Yes, I believe he was.

Yeah he was. They said something like "i helped safe screeech's house" with an extra e because he doesn't even own the name screech.

He really is god awful in person. I had to deal with him on campus and he was such a jerk to me and to the whole campus.

He really does seem like a jerk. I am waiting for someone to seriously hurt him. What campus was it? I am not asking for a name, I just wondering if it was a college campus. He doesnt seem smart enough to get into a good school on his own, but I am guessing, if it is college....he got in because of being on a tv show.
    I wonder if he realizes that no one likes him at all!!! He stated once that he didnt want to come across as a douche bag like the last time he was on, in my opinion, he makes himself a bigger douche bag on this season.

It was at UNF last year. He [obviously didn't go to it with me, he was working our homecoming week lip sync competion. He was so loud and he insulted the campus and pretty much everyone on it. And he kept talking about he could do all the soritory girls.

Some how I got volunteered to tell him his services wouldn't be needed anymore. Oh boy you think he gets mad about harvey, you haven't seen anything yet. I was an 18 year old girl and he was threatening me and the campus with lawsuits and everything.

Toccara, Imo was having a bad. Who knows if she had something really personal go wrong that day and she just went off out of furstration. It hasn
    t happened since so I am giving her a pass. Dustin is the one who has the track record for acting like and idiot consistantly.

+ Reply to Thread