+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

I agree Toccarra's attitude has improved but when I see behavior like that it is really hard for me to forget it. I hope she did her turnaround for her own sake and not the sake of television and other peoples impression of her. I still think she looks really good, much better than the last time she was on CFC. I only caught the ending of the show tonight, it looks like I missed some drama!

Oh, my beloved TV Guide arrived today and I have the scoop on how many episodes are left. There are 2, April 20th (7th weightin) and the 90 minute season finale on April 27th (8th weightin).
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2916745;
    I agree Toccarra's attitude has improved but when I see behavior like that it is really hard for me to forget it. I hope she did her turnaround for her own sake and not the sake of television and other peoples impression of her. I still think she looks really good, much better than the last time she was on CFC. I only caught the ending of the show tonight, it looks like I missed some drama!
    I understand where you're coming from, but I too think her turnaround genuine. She has been nothing but inspirational since that point so I chalk it up to a bad day. I agree with the person who stated that Willie,Tina, and Tocarra would have owned this season had it not been for the uselessness of Dustin.

Count me in on that.

Once someone on a show gets on my list, it is darn near impossible for them to get off it. Toccara and Willie have done so. The consistency of their behavior since their earlier derailings (Willie whenever it was that he was on during an earlier season; and of course, Toccara and her famous meltdown THIS season) have impressed me greatly. And not just the consistency . . .They were willing to admit that they were wrong, apologized for it (in Toccara's case), and have conducted themselves accordingly since.

I respect that.

I remember seeing Tina on her first go-round. She was impressive then, and continues to be so. It's a real bummer that she, Toccara and Willie got split up, but she proved what a class act she is by keeping her high standards and busting butt after she got transferred to the Blue team, as well.

Erin? At first, I thought she might've been there for the right reasons, but that "I did it for the money." clip made my jaw drop. This show might wind up being the best thing she ever did in her life, though, because through it, she's clearly shown that she's got some issues that are a lot bigger than money that need to be addressed.

AJ and Sommore? I still think their HEARTS are in the right place, but they DEFINITELY need to put their MINDS in that same place. Otherwise, like another poster said earlier, whatever weight they lose is going to be gained back within months after this show ends.

Dunk needs to watch the booze, too.

Dustin?

Please.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

holy hell! erin moran wtf is wrong with you? im in utter shock. LOL! i think women like her should NEVER drink. especially in front of the camera. she was just wow. :nono
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Has anybody been able to figure out what "federal crime" Dustin keeps talking about? Or what kind of "injunction" can shut down a production? I'd love to hear his lawyer's side of that conversation. "Dustin, it isn't illegal to call someone a Nazi, or a douchebag, or a weasel, or a moron, tool, headcase, waste of human skin ..."

Quote Originally Posted by candor;2920179;
    Has anybody been able to figure out what "federal crime" Dustin keeps talking about? Or what kind of "injunction" can shut down a production? I'd love to hear his lawyer's side of that conversation. "Dustin, it isn't illegal to call someone a Nazi, or a douchebag, or a weasel, or a moron, tool, headcase, waste of human skin ..."
    I think Dustin's reference to a federal crime is what he refers to Harvey threatening to assault him (Dustin) and or when Harvey said he would "pay" to see one of the WWE Diva's beat up Dustin.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2920467;
    I think Dustin's reference to a federal crime is what he refers to Harvey threatening to assault him (Dustin) and or when Harvey said he would "pay" to see one of the WWE Diva's beat up Dustin.
    Good luck on that one, Dustin. Especially on the paying one.

Geez. He is the reason why I can't watch the show. I watched for 5 minutes and turned it off. And that was when he was playing the "good" boy.

blech

Why do they keep letting Dustin back?? He's such a cry baby.

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003;2923523;
    Why do they keep letting Dustin back?? He's such a cry baby.
    Honestly, I think they (the producers) like the drama he brings.

I can't think of any other logical reason why they'd keep him coming back like athlete's foot, otherwise.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread