+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 6: Boot Camp

sorry but that's something i definitely do NOT wanna see. lol.

BTW . . .

Thanks for the updated stats every week, Bearcata!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

So what it Brian Dunkleman's claim to fame? That he hosted the first season of Idol? Did he get fired, or did he make the worst decision of his career and quit. If so, I bet he's kicking himself, just like the original drummer of the Beatles. Although, there is no comparing AI and the Beatles.

I haven't watched in awhile I see hoover, er Dustin is still a charter member of the Douchebag for life Club. What makes Dustin even think anyone knew he was Jewish. Heck I wasn't even sure he was human. Too bad Dustin you already made yourself a douchebag last season.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2900762;
    Why is Erin even on CFC? She isnt overweight at all. 5"4" and 123lbs seems perfect to me. She probably could have benefited from Celebrity Rehab with Dr Drew more than Celebrity Fit Club. She is frightening to look at, but seems like she would make a really good friend.
    And after cleaning up her act on the next Celebrity Rehab, she then needs to make a much needed pit stop on Ten Years Younger on TLC! I don't know why I feel like I would have expected so much more out of her over the years. She seems to me that she just sort of woke up one day and wondered where the hell the past 20 years went? Perhaps Erin has some serious issues that we can't see -- but I think she may have wasted a lot of her potential.

Erin needs Celebrity Rehab...Dustin just needs psychiatric help...I wish Dustin would just leave the show for good when he stomps off the way he does...But unfornuately it looks like he is back next week...And Erin drops a bombshell about only being there for the money...Which is not surprising since she really doesn't need to lose any weight...

I am sitting there watching the show and almost laughing at how Dustin is trying to start something and everyone is refusing to participate. If he truly believes what he is saying he is totally delusional in how he percieves he is acting and how others are reacting. This call for attention speaks volumes. I wonder what ever happened to him as a child?

Now Erin, has a seriously drinking problem. I used to think she had done OK with her life after show biz and seeing her on Scott Baoi's show reinforced that but seeing her on CFC...ugh there is something wrong here. She looks 20 yrs older then her age her skin is horrible. Looking at her skin she looks as if she smokes and drinks way too much. It has aged her horribly. Her behavior is off and not noticing how it effects other people ???? Not in touch with reality here.

I must say I don't know what the casting director's were doing choosing Brian, AJ, Sommore and Erin for a weight loss/fitness camp show. In previous seasons we have seen slakers but Brian's, AJ's and Sommore's lack of commintment to an eating program is distressing. I will be very surprised if any even achieve a 10lb loss in the time left. I really do believe Brian, Erin and Sommore will gain all the weight back within a month after the show is over. AJ is hovering on that line were he may make some permament lifestyle changes. I truly think his child is his motivation. Still the old Blue Teams results so far are embarassing compared to the dedication of Toccara, Willie and Tina.

Truly, Toccara, Willie and Tina are an inspiration. Especially seeing Willie's 180. If allowed this group by themselves would be the winners. I truly do believe after watching next weeks preview that Willie has every right to be angry at Erin for riding their coattails with her measly 5 lb weight loss.

I am a bit confused as the players implied that they are only 2 more weightins. Does that mean next week is the season finale and that the panel is giving the players 2 weeks to lose more weight or are there 2 more episodes left?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Stats for 6th weight in.

Red Team and Blue Team have been shuffled and Harvey put Dustin and Tina on Blue and Erin and AJ on Red.

1. Tina lost 3lbs for an overall loss of 19lbs.

start: 189
    now: 170
    weight lost: 10.1%
    fat lost: 16.1%
    fit factor of 26.2 has taken over the lead from Willie for individual prize.

2. Sommore lost 0lbs for an overall weight loss of 7lbs.

start: 181
    now: 174
    weight lost: 3.9%
    fat lost: 4.3%

3. Willie lost 3lbs for an overall loss of 18lbs.

start: 191
    now: 173
    weight lost: 9.4%
    fat lost: 15.8%
    Fit factor of 25.2% in second place.

4. Erin lost 1lbs for an overall loss of 5lbs.

start: 127
    now: 122
    weight lost: 3.9%
    fat lost: 9.2%

5. Toccara lost 3lbs for an overall loss of 15lbs. One pound over goal.

start: 187
    now: 172
    weight lost: 8.0%
    fat lost: 8.5%

6. AJ lost 4lbs for an overall loss of 9lbs.

start: 210
    now: 201
    weight lost: 4.3%
    fat lost: 6.7%

7. Dustin lost 0lbs for an overall loss of 16lbs.

start: 217
    now: 201
    no other stats because Dustin walked off the set.

8. Brain gained 2lbs for an overall weight loss of 4lbs.

start: 161
    now: 155
    weight lost: 2.5%
    fat lost: 8.1%

Old Red Team
    Tina 3lbs
    Willie 3lbs
    Toccara 3lbs
    Dustin 0bls
    Total: 9lbs

New Red Team
    Willie 3lbs
    Toccara 3 lbs
    AJ 4lbs
    Erin 1lbs
    Total: 11lbs

Old Blue Team
    Brian +2lbs
    Sommore 0lbs
    Erin 1lb
    AJ 4lbs
    Total: 3lbs

New Blue Team
    Tina 3lbs
    Dustin 0lbs
    Sommore 0lbs
    Brian +2lbs
    Total: 1lb

New Red Team stats:

Lost 47lbs
    Wt Lost: 25.7%
    Fat Lost: 40.2%
    Fit Factor: 65.9

New Blue Team stats:

Lost 46lbs
    Wt Lost: 23.8%
    Fat Lost: 36.7%
    Fit Factor: 60.5

The one I really feel sorry for is Tina she is all by herself on a team of sorry ass slackers.

The stats for the original teams would have been:

Old Red Team

68lbs
    Wt lost: 34.9%
    Fat lost: 53.2%
    Fit Factor: 88.1

Old Blue Team

25lbs
    Wt lost: 14.6%
    Fat lost: 28.3%
    Fit Factor: 42.9
    Last edited by Bearcata; 04-13-2008 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2915346;
    And after cleaning up her act on the next Celebrity Rehab, she then needs to make a much needed pit stop on Ten Years Younger on TLC! I don't know why I feel like I would have expected so much more out of her over the years. She seems to me that she just sort of woke up one day and wondered where the hell the past 20 years went? Perhaps Erin has some serious issues that we can't see -- but I think she may have wasted a lot of her potential.
    Key word "wasted". She looks like she has been wasted the last 20 years.
    Dustin says he doesnt want to come off the show looking like a douchebag, you said it Dustin, not us!
    I was really liking Toccara and thought she was looking better than ever until she had that meltdown, which left a very negative lasting impression in my mind.
    I feel bad for Tina, she is the only serious Fit clubber.
    This has become a sad magnet show for less than D-list stars. All has beens and never will be again.
    This show has gotten so predictable and boring although, I do love watching Harvey!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2916419;
    Key word "wasted". She looks like she has been wasted the last 20 years.
    Dustin says he doesnt want to come off the show looking like a douchebag, you said it Dustin, not us!
    I was really liking Toccara and thought she was looking better than ever until she had that meltdown, which left a very negative lasting impression in my mind.
    I feel bad for Tina, she is the only serious Fit clubber.
    This has become a sad magnet show for less than D-list stars. All has beens and never will be again.

This show has gotten so predictable and boring although, I do love watching Harvey!
    Since the meltdown Toccara has done a turn around so I have to let the meltdown go. What impressed me even more is Willie Aames. After watching him on his first CFC compared to Boot Camp he was another person. TTW are a solid reliable alliance and if they had a reliable 4th they would be unstoppable.

+ Reply to Thread