+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scare Tactics on SciFi

Scare Tactics on SciFi

Anyone hear anything about this new show on the SciFi channel with Shannen Doherty? It looks like people scare their friends/family for laughs. I like to watch funny tricks being played on people (like Jamie Kennedy, punk'd, even that one guy on the David Letterman show, etc.) but I told my husband this looks bad......I'm going to watch it anyway though!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Other than the lawsuit that was brought against the show, I haven't heard anything. The lady who was tricked with the alien stunt is suing.

I got a nice e-mail from one of the producers of this show, which premieres on April 4. She provided some links to a couple of preview clips, in case you're interested in the show.

Streaming QuickTime: http://www.electricartists.com/scare.html

Downloadable Zip: http://www.electricartists.com/scare.zip

When I watched Taken that my friend taped for me (I don't get Sci-Fi...yet), I saw commercials for it. I liked the one when that hairy creature scared that woman in the RV. Her face was priceless!!!

I watched.
    Both episodes.
    The show itself was OK, but may of the stunts fell flat in my opinion.
    I did not like Shannen D though.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread