+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 152 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

Re: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

Quote Originally Posted by Travisio;2740971;
    I don't get what's so amazing about Jacki's walk. It needs a lot of work.
    i can say one thing her walk is better than the girl in your Avatars walk lol
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Quote Originally Posted by spellboundboy;2740998;
    Exactly. It looks too leggy and her head is rolling around her neck, it is VERY strong but she needs to tone it down.

I think this bunch is AWESOME, but DAYAMMMM they need Josiah! It's so silly he didn't win the votes, he is AMAZING! I atleat voted for him 15 times, but I guess that wasn't enough.

i know hun they do look great....you are not the only one who wants to .... i also voted for Josiah like almost 30 times...gosh i hate the rest of America for voting ben
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

FORT Fogey

Josiah not getting picked almost makes me not want to watch this show.

Not that I'll be able to watch anyway, given that my school doesn't get Bravo, but still... I believe it's the sentiment that counts.

FORT Newbie

first show/elimination was very odd. They had a walking competition then eliminated 5, giving them a send-off; they had a swimsuit competition then eliminated 6, giving them a send-off; then no competition, and the final 18 are announced, leaving 6 discarded along the way. Those six -Karol, Brandon, Jathniel and 3 ladies didn't get a send-off.

It would have been better to have eliminated 12 after the second competition and get it over with. The getting the note was stupid. A camera crew shows up with a note, you know what the note says!

I thought Brandon looked hot in his swimsuit.

I noticed Jackie is from North Olmsted, OH, the same community I live in. North Olmsted is a western suburb of Cleveland. The city's newspaper or media has made no mention of her yet......

FORT Newbie

holly is the absolute best. she rocked it. you can tell that she has the most potential. she photographs well, looks amazing on tv, has a great walk, and is very stylish! she also looks unique...like a supermodel. look out for her!

I tried to watch this but kept changing the channel. It seemed a little chaotic to me but maybe I should have started the show from the beginning so as to not be lost. I'll give it another try.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Holly is GORGEOUS! But she looks a little weird. Maybe she needs to lose a little and quit with her makeup, she looks like she's yellow and had rotten rose lips.

FORT Fan

So far so good. The cast really LOOK like models IMHO.

I think that "America's Most Smartest Model" was perhaps THE ALL TIME WORST REALITY SHOW EVER >... I simply hated the way that show had NO integrity, a confused premise, odd casting, and an unworthy winner that seemed to be the "pet" of the one judge Mary Alice. Grrrr.....

So far this show has much more "model" people than AMSM....I just hope the judging is fair and that someone wins who deserves it.

FORT Fogey

What do you mean by AMSM lacked integrity and a confusing premise? I never knew what people meant by that...

+ Reply to Thread