+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 152 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

FORT Fogey

Re: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

Wait--Wasn't the casting special supposed to be tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2739978;
    Wait--Wasn't the casting special supposed to be tomorrow?
    The casting show was tonight and will be repeated before the premiere episode on Thursday per the TV Guide online and my hardcopy.

Surprised, at the quality of the show. The atmosphere and editing was very Bravo. Compared to America's Next Top Model this show felt very high class as opposed to America's Next Top Model that feels very trailer park trash.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I know the 24 semi-finalists were posted on page 4, but does anyone have a list of the 14 finalists?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Newbie

always a nelly black gay guy who is "too effiminate for the homophobic industry" who doesn't make it very far. I always feel second class watching these shows. The gays who run the modeling industry are very anti-gay.

Always male/female pairings for photo shoots. Tyson "think of the pretty girls at the end". What if they were thinking of the pretty boys? Let's be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2740013;
    The casting show was tonight and will be repeated before the premiere episode on Thursday per the TV Guide online and my hardcopy.

Surprised, at the quality of the show. The atmosphere and editing was very Bravo. Compared to America's Next Top Model this show felt very high class as opposed to America's Next Top Model that feels very trailer park trash.
    I didnt find it any better than ANTM. I thought overall the contestants were less than impressive, especially the women, and the atmosphere boring and dull. The hosts suck and unless the premiere episode is fun I dont think I will be watching.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2740387;
    I didnt find it any better than ANTM. I thought overall the contestants were less than impressive, especially the women, and the atmosphere boring and dull. The hosts suck and unless the premiere episode is fun I dont think I will be watching.
    To me ANTM is all about the wacky personalities and diva behaviour. The photo shoots perhaps unrealistic. ANTM has become a mockery of itself. This show feels more real and not a pressure cooker for ratings.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Jacki should win, she'd fit NY Models pefectly IMO.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2740415;
    To me ANTM is all about the wacky personalities and diva behaviour. The photo shoots perhaps unrealistic. ANTM has become a mockery of itself. This show feels more real and not a pressure cooker for ratings.
    We dont know how this show works yet so I will set my judgement aside when it comes to the photo shoots. I like wacky personalities, everyone that I saw just seemed so beige and blah.

FORT Fogey

The 14 Finalists Are:

-Aryn Livingston
    -Ben DiChiara (voted in by viewers)
    -Casey Skinner
    -Dominic Prietto
    -Frankie Godoy
    -Holly Kiser
    -Jacki Hydock
    -Jay McGee
    -Katy Caswell (voted in by viewers)
    -Perry Ullmann
    -Ronnie Kroell
    -Sarah Swartz
    -Shannon Pallay
    -Stephanie Bulger

Firstly, The viewer choices BLEW! My little hotties Angelica and Josiah didn't make it! G**D***IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Instead they got average-looking Katy and Ben DiBORING!

Oh well...

This show overall, looks REALLY classy, as someone put it earlier, and I can't wait to see more.

Definitely my favorites are Casey, Holly, Jacki, Jay, Ronnie, Shannon, and Stephanie.

I'm VERY depressed that Igor and Angelica didn't make it. They were my two favorites.

I'm rooting for Perry, Ben, Sarah, and Jacki.

+ Reply to Thread