+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 152 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

FORT Fogey

Re: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

I don't care who goes as long as it's not Holly. For sure, Ben's wife won't vote for Aryn.

Premium Member

boy Ben is turning into a player, Ronnie and Aryn both have a thing for him,really don't get it he isn't much write home about JMO.

I think Ms Tyra and Co. need to watch this show to get ideas on how fashion shoots on model competitions SHOULD look like. Even their gimicky stuff (ie- week2, the in the air via a harness look) are awesome and high fashion-y. And their actual runway at the begining of each judging actually means something in this competition.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

FORT Fanatic

Here is the photoshoot wk 3 part 1, Sorry about the buttons on them

Aryn & Jay

Jacki & Stephanie ( at Stephanie)

Ronnie & Shannon :nono

The rest soon

FORT Fanatic

Perry & Casey. Licking is not fierce. But the 2nd pic is

Ben & Katy

Frankie & Holly

Back To Baisc: ANTM 10 miyagichan's Avatar

I watched some of epsiode 1 and so far I really like it ^^

FORT Fogey

Ginger, nothing is fiercer than man on man licking. Nothing.

So I just watched the episode (finally), and as much as Aryn bugs me, I don't think she should have been in the bottom three at all. When she was asked who she would have rather worked with, her response was really quite mature, when she said it didn't matter who she was paired with, she had to make it work no matter what.

I also think it would have been really interesting if Ben, Aryn, and Ronnie had all been paired together for the shoot. And by interesting, I mean they probably would have actually started having sex, given what we saw earlier in the episode. What the hell was that?

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2774359;
    Ginger, nothing is fiercer than man on man licking. Nothing.

So I just watched the episode (finally), and as much as Aryn bugs me, I don't think she should have been in the bottom three at all. When she was asked who she would have rather worked with, her response was really quite mature, when she said it didn't matter who she was paired with, she had to make it work no matter what.

I also think it would have been really interesting if Ben, Aryn, and Ronnie had all been paired together for the shoot. And by interesting, I mean they probably would have actually started having sex, given what we saw earlier in the episode. What the hell was that?
    ITA like I said earlier Ben is a player I feel sorry for his wife, Aryn's bf should seriously think about dumping her, and the only one of this trio I feel bad for is Ronnie because he really has feelings for Ben (kinda pathetic though IMO).

FORT Fogey

I thought Ronnie was in a relationship, too? So what's his boyfriend thinking now after his confessionals?

FORT Fogey

Ronnie was with someone during casting, but they broke up before he actually left to be on the show.

I think this will take Ben, Aryn, and Ronnie pretty far. People are going to want to keep them all around to see where everything goes.

+ Reply to Thread