+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 152 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

Re: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

yup thats exactly how its going to go...o0o i hope Ashlie,Holly,Shannon,Kate and all of the guys stay cause they look great..god i would love to taste tyson & Josiah but their married....hey their still Igor,Karol,Casey & Frankie
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar

Ooh, Tyson Beckford as a host...impressive.
    Anyway, Aryn and Shannon for the win all the way. Looks like a great show, Make Me A Supermodel UK has the greatest photoshoots but it was so dull and boring. This one hopefully will be both good in entertainment and photoshoots.
    beauty is only skin deep.

FORT Fogey

Aryn, Angelica, Kate, and Katy are excellent! For the guys, Perry and Josiah are flawless.

Josiah, Stephanie, Igor, and Aryn are my pre-show favorites

Is this seriously the best group they could come up with? The only one I actually like is Aryn, the rest are so fug. Hopefully, it's just bad pictures.

Also, the whole "people vote for who goes/who stays" is going to be terrible. You know it's gonna end up being about the personality, even more so than ANTM.

I'm not feeling any of the girls from these photos. Maybe the first girl... but Josiah is dreamy! Hopefully they look better "in real life" than in these shots.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fogey

Hmm...I don't know...I hear its reviews were MUCH better than ANTM, for its test audience anyhow, maybe this will all work out.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    TBH, ANTM has more model definate potential than this show does. Most of the contestants are way too safe.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

FORT Fogey

No, ANTM just wired people's brain to think that ghetto, loud, and bitchy is better than safe. There are PLENTY of safe-looking models who are SUPERmodels. I think any of the girls from MMAS could kick anyone's ass from the past three seasons of ANTM!

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    There is no such thing as a safe supermodel. ANTM has some lows and some definate highs in potential, the cast of MMAS seems to be pretty flat, its good but there's nothing extra special about it, they have Jackie and that's the only really unique and interesting girl in the bunch (who would be perfect for NY MM IMO). ANTM finds these girls who are just so great and have so much potential but never live up to it, although they have some literally awful contestants there is always this small group of girls that are great, MMAS doesn't have that IMO.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

+ Reply to Thread