+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 152 FirstFirst ... 51101141142143144145146147148149150151152 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1511

Thread: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

Re: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3020666;
    I think Ronnie needs to edge it out a bit. He relies on his prettiness too much and I think he actually has to fight against it because they are not going to take him seriously in the high fashion business. He is too commercial sometimes. Other than that he's great.

And here's what I found of my favorite girl. Super gorgeous Jackie:

Yeah, people I'm bored so I'm dedicating this day to MMASM.
    Jackie was my favorite girl too! She was just so good! I was pissed when she got eliminated. What is her ethnic background?

Also, labrowneyes I think in your post you meant Perry not Casey.
    Yeah I did! lol. Spaced on that one! But Casey is quite pretty. Ronnie looks better semi-nude! He does not make me want to buy clothes from him!
    Those pics you posted of Shannon and Holly earlier were so good! Ronnie and Ben are quite lackluster after their stint on the show IMO.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I think Ronnie needs to edge it out a bit. He relies on his prettiness too much and I think he actually has to fight against it because they are not going to take him seriously in the high fashion business. He is too commercial sometimes. Other than that he's great.

And here's what I found of my favorite girl. Super gorgeous Jackie:

Yeah, people I'm bored so I'm dedicating this day to MMASM.
    Jackie was my favorite girl too! She was just so good! I was pissed when she got eliminated. What is her ethnic background?

Also, Labrowneyes I think in your post you meant Perry not Casey.
    Yeah I did! lol. Spaced on that one! But Casey is quite pretty. Ronnie looks better semi-nude! He does not make me want to buy clothes from him!
    Those pics you posted of Shannon and Holly earlier were so good! Ronnie and Ben are quite lackluster after their stint on the show IMO.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Dax

Ronnie looks great semi nude because he has a great body. When he's in a suit I don't believe him. The same goes to Perry. In terms of clothing Casey and Ben for me sell what they are wearing.

I don't think the guys were strong in this competition. I think they were all over the place and I'm still not over the Ben over Casey and Ronnie in there instead of Stephanie, Shannon or Jackie.

My top 4 would have been: Casey, Shannon, Holly, Stephanie/Jackie

Jackie was my favorite girl too. I think she got eliminated way to early. There was something about Ben I really liked. I think Ben having little or no experience hurt him and that was why he was all over the place during the season. As Ben gains more experience he will be come a top notch model. I hope the rumors about him and April splitting aren't true.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3020536;
    Casey:

Ben:

Perry:

Ronnie:

Shannon:

Stephanie:

They are so great. Shannon and Casey blew me away. Holly has some great ones. I'll post them later.
    judging from these pictures.
    Casey has a great future in modeling ,i believe he'll get some confidence eventually

Ben has a great face for photographs. He looks fresh.

Perry is not belong here, i see Actor not model

I always love Shannon

and this is not my favorite pic of stephanie but i love her.

Jackie was pretty, but not too great IMO. I love Ronnie's all Americana good looks. But, he's not special.He has an adorable smile. Ben is editorial as is Casey, they are male models. Ronnie with Perry need to get their signature looks together, because it's hard to take either one of them seriously.
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3020720;
    Ronnie looks great semi nude because he has a great body. When he's in a suit I don't believe him. The same goes to Perry. In terms of clothing Casey and Ben for me sell what they are wearing.

I don't think the guys were strong in this competition. I think they were all over the place and I'm still not over the Ben over Casey and Ronnie in there instead of Stephanie, Shannon or Jackie.

My top 4 would have been: Casey, Shannon, Holly, Stephanie/Jackie
    IA. Casey and Ben look like the male models that are working today. Ronnie and Perry are like actors. Gosh I miss Jackie! So fierce.

Dax

I miss her walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3020536;
    Casey:

Ben:

Perry:

Ronnie:

Shannon:

Stephanie:

They are so great. Shannon and Casey blew me away. Holly has some great ones. I'll post them later.
    Wow, I was never a Casey fan but he looks very model here.

Ben looks like a prison guard. That is not a good pic.

Perry, Ugh, it's his face, he has never come across as model to me.

Ronnie...just screams model.

What a surprise, Stephanie's shot is simply amazing. Looks very professional high end model. definitely the best picture in this series.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3028249;
    Wow, I was never a Casey fan but he looks very model here.

Ben looks like a prison guard. That is not a good pic.

Perry, Ugh, it's his face, he has never come across as model to me.

Ronnie...just screams model.

What a surprise, Stephanie's shot is simply amazing. Looks very professional high end model. definitely the best picture in this series.
    Ronnie is the only guy one I like. I just don't like Casey's face (personal preference).

While I like Stephanie's shot, I would move her hand slightly to a different location.

Reminds me of having to tell guys to move their hands when they cup them together and dangle their arms in pictures. Photogs call that the PPP.

+ Reply to Thread