+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 152 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

FORT Fogey

Re: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

Are they eliminating only one model per episode? Because I just realised that there is voting involved so this is happening right now. So say they have a final two standing and 14 contestants to start off, that is 13 episodes translating to 13 weeks which is roughly 3 months.

FORT Fogey

I think so.

Maybe this week it's 2?

FORT Fogey

Is it just me or does Shannon resemble Angelika from A Model Life a little bit? Even her voice sounds like her. I think I love her look but find her too tall. So I'm leaning towards Holly for the girls and Ben and Ronnie for the guys.

FORT Fogey

Yeaah! She kind of does!

Ben is blank to me, suprised he wasn't in the bottom 3...

Shannon is only 6'0". She's perfect for me.
    I love her look, body, personality, everything. She just needs to fix her walk, but you can tell she really wants this and will do what it takes.
    Jacki, Holly, and Shannon are my favorite girls.

Ben, Perry, and Jay are my favorite guys.
    Like the photographer said, Frankie is a bit feminine, but he has a nice look.
    Casey is blah. Dominic is blah. Ronnie is to LA.

I say if they get rid of two this week, they should get rid of Sarah and Dominic. Katy does want it really bad, and she is pretty. But she really needs to work on her body and change her expressions up more. So far she's just shown big bug eyed blank expressions.

FORT Fogey

Yeah..but Dominic of the three is good. He doesn't need all that work, except showing more passion and emotion, that's all he needs.

Premium Member

is Katy that overweight? hard to tell on the pics on the Bravo site I still think Sarah should go her pic was boring. JMO

FORT Fogey

Katy isn't overweight, she's not even fat! Fashion wise, she is not small enough and needs more toning, but please, are we so absorbed in the fashion fallacy that we're calling her fat? That's absurd.

I personally think Dominic performed the worst, and though he's probably the best looking of the candidates this week and has the most potential, his performance was the worst. The fact is, the judges took Sarah into the competition, and for them to slam her on her commercial looks and body type is ridiculous. If it was that much of an issue, they should have taken a different girl, plain and simple. Dominic's performance was very stilted, his picture looked really awkward and his walk was way too slow, and for his performance, not his potential, I think he should be cut.

Premium Member

I think you are right Dom's pic wasn't that great either but Sarah's just didn't really look that great either, its just when someone says Katy needs to lose weight I think they mean she's fat but I sure didn't see it in her pic so that's why I questioned it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2751474;
    Katy isn't overweight, she's not even fat! Fashion wise, she is not small enough and needs more toning, but please, are we so absorbed in the fashion fallacy that we're calling her fat? That's absurd.

I personally think Dominic performed the worst, and though he's probably the best looking of the candidates this week and has the most potential, his performance was the worst. The fact is, the judges took Sarah into the competition, and for them to slam her on her commercial looks and body type is ridiculous. If it was that much of an issue, they should have taken a different girl, plain and simple. Dominic's performance was very stilted, his picture looked really awkward and his walk was way too slow, and for his performance, not his potential, I think he should be cut.

Katy isn't fat, mea culpa, she just needs to tone up, especially in the legs.

Sarah shouldn't have even made it. And I agree, it's bull that they got her there for her commercial looks only to slam her, in a way.

Dominic is the best of the three, he's got the look, he just needs a second chance.

Sarah should just go, I really don't get her look, at all.

+ Reply to Thread