+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

Re: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2917747;
    Meh the UK version was so much better! However, I'd watch another season. I think the UK one only did two seasons so not sure if they plan on doing another of this show. If anybody knows?

I loved Holly and couldn't help the little self-satisfied smirk when the "boys" lost to a "girl"...jerks.
    Really!! it made me fall asleep..and i hated how they had only the girls compete against the girls and the guys against the guys...hey Luke is sexy...so is his twin brother...
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Ben, Stephanie, Shannon, and possibly Perry have all signed with New York Model Management.

If you go to the NYMM website you can see the book on Stephanie and Shannon.
    Lead me not unto temptation; I can find it on my own.

FORT Regular

Thanks AuntMB for the update! Good to know that these kids have realized their dream to be models. I wonder what Ronnie is up to?

I saw Holly on Ellen. I am a big Holly fan, but I must say her posture is poor and she needs to get more healthy (less squirrel more fruits and vegetables).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AuntMizbehavn;2919977;
    Ben, Stephanie, Shannon, and possibly Perry have all signed with New York Model Management.

If you go to the NYMM website you can see the book on Stephanie and Shannon.

Any news about Ronnie?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2925342;
    Any news about Ronnie?
    In an interview, Ronnie revealed that he was considering an offer to be represented by NYMM, but that he wanted to take some time to think about his next step (and is seriously considering more "commercial" markets like LA or Miami). I think all of the talk about him not being edgy enough is sort of giving him pause with respect to the whole moving to NY thing.

ok im not sure if anyone saw it but their is this commercial on Bravo with a black leather twirly chair, a pair of scissors in the back...and on this giant tv screen is blonde hair flowing...and ithen it says Season 2 coming soon...does anyone know what show is it?? is it Make Me A Super Model?? if you seen it or know the answer can you please tell me thank!!!
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

That was probably Shear Genius Season 2.

Dax

Apparently Casey is signed with New York Model Management too!

What the eff is the value in producing a reality show where the first prize is a contract with a certain modeling agency and then have said agency offer contracts to all of the finalists? Holly should have gotten the contract tho just hearing her talk makes my fillings ache and the rest of the finalists should have been thrown into the gutter.

+ Reply to Thread