+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

Re: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

I did think Holly was the right one out of the 4 to win. However, she needs voice work and needs to get into the gym and work on her body.

Ben's exchange with his wife was painful to watch and awkward. I felt bad for her. I think she even sensed something was off, but put on a brave face for the cameras. I give them 6 months max. I think he wants to be in New York, but not with her. Even if they were to move there together, it will not be the same and I don't think it will last at all. I wonder what she will think when she sees the show where he was hitting on that model. You could totally tell their lack of connection versus Holly and her fiance, who still seemed genuinely in love and connected.

I think Amanda was guilty as charged and she seems like one of those manipulative women who like to play games with guys' heads. There was no reason for her to be evasive. I understand not wanting to go over all details on camera, but yes or no is all she had to say. Perry is stupid enough to eat it all up. He seems very needy and she has him wrapped around her little finger.

While I really like Ronnie, I am glad he didn't win. He is very limited in what he can do.

Go Holly! Time will tell if she actually makes it as a "Supermodel". She really does take good pictures and has a great walk.

Just watched Holly Hobbie on Ellen show. She was wearing a tacky red sack dress which actually looked like a maternity dress. I wonder . . . . Plus she was still raggin' on Ben and Ronnie. Give it up girl the show's over. She is a terrible interview and Ellen seemed very uncomfortable because Holly's answers didn't always fit with Ellen's questions. (Holly did air kiss Ellen, probably the closest she's come to a Lesbian without pulling out her cross)

Quote Originally Posted by j_mado;2904844;
    Holly and Ronnie were the last ones on the runway, but they didn't say whether Ronnie received the second highest number of votes. They just said these four were the final four and Holly was the winner. Ronnie standing there with her doesn't necessarily mean that he was the runner up in my opinion, unless they specifically say that.
    Very good point, now that I think about it, that's true.
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;2906549;
    Just watched Holly Hobbie on Ellen show. She was wearing a tacky red sack dress which actually looked like a maternity dress. I wonder . . . . Plus she was still raggin' on Ben and Ronnie. Give it up girl the show's over. She is a terrible interview and Ellen seemed very uncomfortable because Holly's answers didn't always fit with Ellen's questions. (Holly did air kiss Ellen, probably the closest she's come to a Lesbian without pulling out her cross)
    LOL! I saw that, but I disagree about the outfit. I think if she had worn some black leggings, she would've looked even better. She's adorable. I think Ronnie is really robotic, and if people were saying someone didn't have a personality, it should've been Ronnie. He's boring and is limited to the commercial world of modeling. I'm glad he didn't win.
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

Not to be rude or anything, but I dont get why Holly needs more work on her body. If she did, shed be considered anorexic.
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Nah.. there's a difference between toning and just making smaller..
    Annorexics lack tones muscle mass. That's all she needs to do.. firm up whats there so it's not so soft and jiggly.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Kao

Apparently an "unknown person" stabbed Adnan last night and he was treated at a hospital and released.

Now I wonder who that could be?

Dax

Is there going to be another season? I already miss the show.

Meh the UK version was so much better! However, I'd watch another season. I think the UK one only did two seasons so not sure if they plan on doing another of this show. If anybody knows?

I loved Holly and couldn't help the little self-satisfied smirk when the "boys" lost to a "girl"...jerks.

+ Reply to Thread