+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 152 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

Re: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

I think that Sarah needs to go - Katy can work on toning up her body and learn more about how to model, Dominick can work on his attitude, but Sarah is stuck with that weirdly shaped body that is just never going to be right!

Beautyisnotcaused, It is! Kepi37's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2749260;
    I don't get the judicial hate towards Holly's Haircut. I think she's fly.
    I also am annoyed at the hate of her haircut, it's very model-y already. They are just upset that she cut it that way before it could the judges "great idea" to cut her hair like that!!

I have tried to watch this show a couple times when I come across it on re-airings. I just can't get into it. I don't know why. Maybe because I don't like the female host or I cannot get into the models personalities yet.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

I think what's interesting about this show is it's total opposite nature from America's Next Top Model. Supermodel is already way more realistic in terms of the fashion lessons they are teaching. The primary factor is the model's potential and porportions, talent and drive are all secondary to having the look. Their first photo shoot was nothing over the top like ANTM shoots are.

HOWEVER. I am totally bored most of the time. As much as I want to have favorites, I can't. There are a few models I don't care for at all, and I indifferently like the rest. Most of them seem to have either no personality or the same personality, and there so far has been no growth in the characters and no growth in their relationships. We don't know who's friends with who, who wants to hook up with who, who hates each other--right now, we have models, but no characters, and that's a problem for a TV show. The reason people watch TV is to be entertained, and there are no entertaining characters yet.

Whatever, though--I'm not going to be watching this show anymore, simply because I'm headed back to school soon and we don't get Bravo there. I guess I'll try and YouTube it, or something.
    Last edited by GuruBishisama; 01-11-2008 at 01:14 PM. Reason: extreme grammatical stupidity

FORT Fogey

I think it's great! It's real AND interesting.

Maybe it's just me. I find REAL fashiony shows entertaining, the realness of it all appeals.

Well, I'm loving this show, and I'll keep watching.

And plus, it's Bravo, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS!

LOL!

Fatima/Whitney/Stacy Ann TopModelFan1's Avatar

I love this show. The models are great, but I do agree, it was hard to get into, but now I LOVE it.

The shoot was so amazing. I loved the makeup.

Shannon is BY FAR my favorite girl, she is amazing . Perry is my favorite guy.

I think Sarah should go. Katy and Dominic have really strong looks, and Sarah doesn't really measure up to either of them. I loved Katy's photo, I thought it was great. Dominic is good, but he's not really memorable.

How/when do we find who goes?
    Tyra, please don't shave my head.

FORT Fogey

Voting ends tonight, so I'm pretty sure they'll cut someone ASAP and then get started on episode 2, so that it's ready by next Thursday. I don't think they'll have a special show to show the elimination, though--it will probably be shown at the start of next week's episode.

FORT Fogey

Is it going to be a double cut?

Quote Originally Posted by spellboundboy;2750246;
    Is it going to be a double cut?
    I don't think there will be a double cut. I'm thinking it's like American Idol where you vote for people who you like. Whoever gets the least amount of votes gets eliminated.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

But they have a bottom three and the site says choose ONE model.

Hmmm...

+ Reply to Thread