+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

FORT Fogey

Re: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

I don't get the judicial hate towards Holly's Haircut. I think she's fly.
    Shannon's got the ugly-pretty going on. Jacki is amazingly beautiful, the thong move was super stupid.
    Can Frankie, he's so lame.
    I like how this show has made me realize there are commercial and high fashion for male models.
    Casey can pretty much have my babies any time.
    Perry is hot but whenever he talks, my brain just dies a little bit.
    Not feeling Jay or Sarah in the slightest.

My vote to stay this week is for Katy, I loved her picture, and the fact that she's a bit curvier makes me want to stick it to the fashion world, shyeah!
    Dominic's picture was super stiff and his walk was so slow. And back pain from a necklace? Please. LAME.
    Sarah... It's not that I don't like more commercial girls, but she does nothing for me at all.

Cami... what's "hot for a gay guy" supposed to mean? Contrary to popular belief, sexual orientation has no bearing on one's ability to be physically attractive.

FORT Fogey

Bravo's website is being silly.

Can somebody post pics and re-cap?

I'm DVRing it 'cause I got finals tomorrow.

I saw they added two new judges and the bottom three were Dominique, Katy, and Sarah. I'm hoping Sarah goes...

Can someone give me the link that leads to voting?

FORT Newbie

I'm trying to vote but the bravo site is acting quirky. I really like Holly and Perry. Perry has the whole model look to him in my opinion. Holly's so cute and her personality is just amazing.

Jacki is cool too, but the thong thing was sooo wrong. She really would have been fired by any designer if she would of pulled that trick somewhere else.
    Shannon's a bit weird lol but she's cool too. I love how tall she is.

I absolutely dislike Frankie. He's sooooooooo cocky, and arghhh. I want him OUT NOW. His personality is just stupid. He needs to go back to Miami and stay there for good.

I truely love this show bacause people out there were extremely nice and always keep those cheeriching smile on there face.It so comfort me in that way.

FORT Fogey

Pics! The models hit Time Square:

Make Me A Supermodel: Season 1 – Official Bravo TV Site

I say Dominique stays, of the three who landed in the bottom, his photo is the least worst. Katy looks disturbed and Sarah's just...Sarah.

They made an error: The last pic is SARAH, NOT Stephanie, Stephanie is the pretty thin one in the far away shot.

Holly and Ronnie are IMO the best guy and girl.

FORT Fogey

The Runway Show:

These bunch need some training a little.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by spellboundboy;2749331;
    Pics! The models hit Time Square:

I say Dominique stays, of the three who landed in the bottom, his photo is the least worst. Katy looks disturbed and Sarah's just...Sarah.

They made an error: The last pic is SARAH, NOT Stephanie, Stephanie is the pretty thin one in the far away shot.

Holly and Ronnie are IMO the best guy and girl.
    I agree about Holly. About Ronnie, how come the best looking guy is always gay?

FORT Fogey

I love this show! The models they picked looked like MODELS unlike other shows. I love Holly and I think the haircut makes her stand out (so I can't disagree more with the New York Model prez although I understand his point about the haircut limiting her but what are wigs for?) These models run circles around the girls of another show. Nikki and Tyson know how to pick models for HF work.

FORT Fogey

I love Holly's accent. Holly FTW!

wow holly definately took an amazing shot this week! aryn as well. the boys aren't as strong as the girls, save casey who's look i loooove.

+ Reply to Thread