+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 152 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1511

Thread: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

Re: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;2833603;
    Did anyone actually see an media report about Casey's girlfriend? I don't get what the fuss is all about?

Here's hoping for a Holly/Ronnie finale!
    do you mean Perry?
    I did see the article about Perry's girlfriend. Someone had posted a link to it somewhere.

ETA: the link is in post #983
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2833621;
    do you mean Perry?
    I did see the article about Perry's girlfriend. Someone had posted a link to it somewhere.

ETA: the link is in post #983
    Thanks for the information.

Yikes, yes, I meant Perry. Funny thing is, the article didn't mention MMAS. So why would Perry look for something like that in a newspaper? The entire situation was staged for Perry's benefit.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;2834115;
    Thanks for the information.

Yikes, yes, I meant Perry. Funny thing is, the article didn't mention MMAS. So why would Perry look for something like that in a newspaper? The entire situation was staged for Perry's benefit.
    The article in the link is from England, so Perry probably wouldn't see that one. On the show, though, they showed an article that was on the front page of the National Enquirer (or maybe Star Magazine),. These are the big gossip magazines that you see at the checkout counter at every grocery store. (Just adding that last part, because I know not everyone here is from the U.S.)

The Enquirer article that they showed on MMAS had Perry's full name in it. It said that he was currently competing in MMAS. I think it also said that she (Amanda) is a lingerie model.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

Perry's girlfriend's name is Amanda Vogel. She is a waitress in LA and she is rumored to have been dating Adnan ???, the celebrity photographer who also dated Britney Spears. The three are rumored to have been in a love triangle.

The whole phone call thing seemed so staged to me. Either she and Perry drummed it up before he left for the show to get airtime or Amanda is jealous of Perry being on the show and this is her way of getting noticed too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2834267;
    Perry's girlfriend's name is Amanda Vogel. She is a waitress in LA and she is rumored to have been dating Adnan ???, the celebrity photographer who also dated Britney Spears. The three are rumored to have been in a love triangle.

The whole phone call thing seemed so staged to me. Either she and Perry drummed it up before he left for the show to get airtime or Amanda is jealous of Perry being on the show and this is her way of getting noticed too.
    I'm going with "B" b/c she also treated him like crap on the Valentines Day episode when she didn't send him a video & when he called her she was very cold to him.
    She just seems like a total beyotch.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Kao

More tidbits: The paps who broke the story said that Adnan has been spending nights over at her house for at least a week, leaving at in the morning. Since these paps watch Britney and anyone who has anything to do with Britney 24-7, I seriously doubt if they are exaggerating the time he's been spending with her. I want to see her try to wiggle out of this. :no They also had a picture of Perry in the article along with a mention of the show. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers didn't call her themselves and ask her to explain herself; that might be why she was so grumpy on the phone. :/

On most reality shows they don't allow the contestants access to movies, books, newspapers, tv, etc because they want you to completely focus on House Drama. It just makes for better TV and explains why people who are normally well-adjusted people lose it once they get in these settings. So Perry REALLY doesn't have a clue as to what is going on outside...just the little bit she told him. So it's like a form of mental torture at a time where he's already under a lot of stress. Personally, when you get to the point where you feel like you have to humiliate or play mental mind games with your partner it's time to leave. He has a lot of issues he needs to address in his life but she's REALLY a piece of work.

I also noticed in certain places people who didn't say a peep as girl after girl was voted off are now screaming "unfair" that the boys are now getting the shaft, but at least after numerous times in the bottom 3 no one is comparing Ben or Casey to Timothy McVeigh, lol. But after last week, I'm done with Ben. Models are routinely hired by the bigger, more upscale department stores to "work the room"and showcase clothes for special events (especially lunches thrown in conjunction with trunk shows, etc) and it's NOT a bad thing; more Barney's and Harrolds type stores. The money is good and it's only for a few hours of work. His apparent unwilingness to do this or even try really annoyed me, which is why I used all my votes for that delicious Russian-looking treat that is Casey because he at least DID try very hard, and was even singled out for praise in one of the challenges.

Based on my intense internet research and reviewing all clues to this weeks elimination , I think
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Casey
    is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by ;2835128;
    Based on my intense internet research and reviewing all clues to this weeks elimination , I think
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Casey
    is gone.
    But isn't he the better model all around? Well, the exposure he got it good, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2834267;

The link cited here said Amanda Pagel.

LOL at frankie's elimination. THANK GOD.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

+ Reply to Thread