+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 152 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1511

Thread: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

Re: Make Me A Supermodel (US)

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2830693;
    This is a TV show and the winner is not important in the scheme of things.
    So true. Ronnie, Casey, Holly and Shannon are all setting themselves up for good careers. They come across as competent and responsible. While it would be nice if one of the four got the $, it probably doesn't matter who wins.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2830693;
    The phone call to Perry from Amanda is just nuts. Why not say exactly what the article was about and how it cannot be true. Reassure the guy that he has a place to come home to, even if you have some reservations about the relationship, for crying out loud. You aren't going to have his clothes on the doorstep; you will welcome him back and have some serious discussions later, perhaps.

I am not sure that Perry is going to win this. Put him in the bottom three a couple of times and it is out of their hands. There is no reason to rig the vote. When the show wraps they are all on their own to seek a career and no skin off any of the judges noses or production. They will move on to casting another season. This is a TV show and the winner is not important in the scheme of things.
    ITA. That phone call was totally stupid. They way it was done was garanteed to create as much chaos to Perry as possible. The guy is in the middle of a life changing contest and you call and leave a message like that. That will mess with his head. Was this done on purpose by his girlfriend? Sure looks like that to me. Odds are that if she had never called him he may not have ever seen the particular issue.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2831121;
    ITA. That phone call was totally stupid. They way it was done was garanteed to create as much chaos to Perry as possible. The guy is in the middle of a life changing contest and you call and leave a message like that. That will mess with his head. Was this done on purpose by his girlfriend? Sure looks like that to me. Odds are that if she had never called him he may not have ever seen the particular issue.
    Unless it was done to generate sympathy votes from the public for him?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2831195;
    Unless it was done to generate sympathy votes from the public for him?
    That would have taken some serious planning and he is so arrogant I doubt he even entertained the idea that he would need sympathy to win. He would gain much more support by showing off a good relationship. We see that each seaon on the Survivor family visit and AI taped segments. Everyone warms to the player who has a strong family connection.

Are you serious? !! What happened to Jacki?
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by edrianisawesome;2831307;
    Are you serious? !! What happened to Jacki?
    She was in the bottom 3 week before last and didn't get enough votes to stay.

Dax

I think Ben will stay. So far the polls that I have followed have been accurate when it comes to the person eliminated.

In the poll the least favorite girl was Jackie with 0 votes and she was eliminated. Same with Stephanie who was one of the least favorites according to the public. The favorite one is Shannon by far and then Holly in second place.

In terms of guys Ben is way up ahead with 45 percent and he's staying everytime so I guess this means something. Then comes Casey with 19% and then a tie between Perry and Ronnie with 15%. The rest votes were for Frankie who got eliminated this week.

Anything can happen but I hope that the poll really fools me this time because following it like I followed for Stephanie's, Jackie's and Frankie's elimination and if it is like that then poor ol' Ronnie is out.

Of course it's a poll and it's not 100% accurate.

FORT Regular

Let's hope it's not true. I still can't wrap my head around Ben's popularity.

My friend's favorite is Ben.. I don't get it personally.
    I used to like him well enough, but his attitude lately has really taken away from that.
    She does not care a bit about his attitude, all she cares about is that "his face is pure sex"
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2831472;
    My friend's favorite is Ben.. I don't get it personally.
    I used to like him well enough, but his attitude lately has really taken away from that.
    She does not care a bit about his attitude, all she cares about is that "his face is pure sex"
    Its the eyes and listening to him he is the most innocent, least sophisticated one in the bunch. I think people also see him as the backwoods country boy trying to make it big in the city. I like him but Ronnie is a better model, so is Shannon and Holly. I just don't see what the judges see in Perry. I can relate to Ben but not Perry. Perry is an arrogant ass. Ben is vulnerable. While I cannot see Ben winning this contest I truly do hope he stays over Casey and Perry. I would like to see a top 4 of Shannon, Holly, Ronnie and Ben. At this point Ben will have to be eliminated because unless he changes his attitude quickly clients will not hire him.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread