+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 110 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Anyone else watching this?
    I like it so far. I think they are making a big celeb splash for Kim, on the heels of her sex tape. Now this show, and the December Playboy spread of her is supposed to be the largest in the magazine's history.
    The parents, Bruce Jenner, and his wife Kris, seem almost caricature-ish.
    I find it somewhat disturbing that the two youngest daughters, ages 9 and 11, are behind the bar making martinis, and doing pole tricks on the built-in stripper pole.
    Looks like they won't be wasting any time following in big sis' footsteps.

FORT Newbie

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

I have not watched it and probably won't but isn't this Brody Jenner's family? Who the heck are the Kardashian's and why do they have their own show??

Quote Originally Posted by gingerale52;2629453;
    I have not watched it and probably won't but isn't this Brody Jenner's family? Who the heck are the Kardashian's and why do they have their own show??
    Brody is Bruce's son, but I think he grew up with his Mom. Him and his brother were in another reality show a year or two back, I believe it was the Princes of Malibu. His Mother married some wealthy guy.
    Bruce Jenner married OJ buddy Robert Kardashian's ex-wife Kris. Kris had 3 daughters and a son with Kardashian, and her and Bruce have 2 daughters together.
    I think the show is mainly a push for Kim, but also somewhat for Bruce, and the 2 clothing stores the girls run.

I watched it. I thought it was ok, too. I thought it was kinda funny the way Tyra was "judging" Kim. She was so worried about it too. And the mom yelling at the younger girls for making martinis was funny, too.

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar

I watched a little bit of the show and like someone else mention the show is mainly around kim and her butt.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 21longhorngal;2630982;
    I watched a little bit of the show and like someone else mention the show is mainly around kim and her butt.
    I keep missing it but I do want to catch it. When is it on?

Quote Originally Posted by ejerzeygirl;2631220;
    I keep missing it but I do want to catch it. When is it on?
    I believe it is on Sundays, and repeated on Tuesdays.

A Kardashian? :

"I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by radar;2629505;
    Brody is Bruce's son, but I think he grew up with his Mom. Him and his brother were in another reality show a year or two back, I believe it was the Princes of Malibu. His Mother married some wealthy guy.
    Bruce Jenner married OJ buddy Robert Kardashian's ex-wife Kris. Kris had 3 daughters and a son with Kardashian, and her and Bruce have 2 daughters together.
    I think the show is mainly a push for Kim, but also somewhat for Bruce, and the 2 clothing stores the girls run.
    Robert Kardashian is NOT a "OJ buddy". He was a part of the dream team, only.
    He knows OJ is guilty and wants to distance himself from any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;2631412;
    A Kardashian? :

um - no - but it does bear a striking frozen faced resemblance to Bruce Jenner! WHAT has he done to his face?!? These people need to LAY OFF the plastic surgery already. He's barely recognizable.
    I've been wondering if someone was going to start a thread for this. I've been waiting for it.
    I think this show is a hoot! Comes complete with has beens, wannabes, yours/mine/ours spawn, hooters, bodatious booty, clown makeup, frozen faces, a stripper pole & booze. You can't ASK for more than that! PURE entertainment I tell ya!

+ Reply to Thread