+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

I just keep getting the feeling everytime I see them together...he really doesn't seem that interested in her...I think this so-called engagement is to just keep HIS name in the news...he comes off as a real JERK
    momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.

I guess it could be said that they deserve each other. lol
    momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.

He always looks sour. She should have kept that big butt covered up. I have to say her clothes look sloppy most of the time and her big boobs don't help her out any. I just see a pretty girl living in fantasy land.
    momrek06 likes this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

I am happy for Kim and Kanye and wish the well with their marriage and cute little daughter. Everyone deserves to try to find that person who they feel will make them happy, even Kim and Kanye. There is nothing worse than staying in a marriage that makes you miserable. I am glad she got out after 72 day rather than afters years of unhappiness with kids and others having to endure it.

Hmm I wish my body was that out of shape.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I give it a year- tops. She looks like a combo of J'lo and Beyonce in that photo. I just hope the little one is loved, and I think he is.
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just think they are hypocrites! One minute they are saying (ex. on Jimmy Kimmel) that all they would like is there privacy AND the very next minute we see them flaunting themselves all over the Internet (Kim's a$$ and 15 carat diamond ring).

I would just like to see ONCE the K family donating some of their money to a Charity of their choice.
    AmyKay, nennie, AcookerTV and 1 others like this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I just think they are hypocrites! One minute they are saying (ex. on Jimmy Kimmel) that all they would like is there privacy AND the very next minute we see them flaunting themselves all over the Internet (Kim's a$$ and 15 carat diamond ring).
    That's my main problem with this family. We actually didn't hear too much about Kim later in her pregnancy and in the early stages after having the baby (very surprised that she didn't sell the baby photos and milk it for all it's worth). But now she's engaged and I've read that the wedding is supposedly going to be huge. Posting the pictures of yourself in the bathing suit revealing a lot of butt and side-boob really doesn't say "I like to have my privacy", nor does having your extravagant wedding televised (referring to the Kris Humphries marriage).
    AmyKay likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I am happy for Kim and Kanye and wish the well with their marriage and cute little daughter. Everyone deserves to try to find that person who they feel will make them happy, even Kim and Kanye. There is nothing worse than staying in a marriage that makes you miserable. I am glad she got out after 72 day rather than afters years of unhappiness with kids and others having to endure it.

Hmm I wish my body was that out of shape.
    I never said she was out of shape but she does have a butt the size of Dallas and what was her point of showing it. I can't imagine trying to fit clothes unless you have them tailored with her large boobs and big butt.

This is a Hollywood romance so we will see how long it lasts. I wish them all the best especially now that a baby is involved. I still haven't figured out how they became so popular for not doing anything. Just my two cents not that it matters.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

FORT Fogey

I'm growing kind of tired of the claims that the Kardashians are famous for not doing anything. They do a lot -- the reality show, a clothing line, fragrances. Kim also has been modelling for a long time. I realize there are a lot of people who don't think a reality show (or an empire of reality shows) is doing much. But if you look at the number of reality shows that flop, and those that fizzle after a year or two, they've managed to do something to keep their shows popular for as long as they have. They found a way to balance a life that some people envy and aspire to with having elements that many people can relate to - sibling rivalry, different family members struggling to fit in, etc. Their show has been on the air as long as it has because they manage to produce an entertaining show that many people enjoy watching. It's not for everyone - nothing is. I don't understand the excitement and draw of various vampire movies, books, and TV shows. It's not my cup of tea. But I don't question why on earth there is a vampire craze - people like things that I don't and I'm good with that. The Kardashians saw an opportunity and they took it. That is why they are famous.
    justCoz, MsDiva2007 and Imperfect1 like this.

I think what we see from Kim and Kanye is very predictable. And it shall continue too. It is to be expected from narcissists. I notice they have so many of the characteristics of someone with this personality disorder. Including, but not limited to the following:

"Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments
    Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others
    Envies others and believes others envy him/her
    Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence
    Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others
    Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior
    Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic."

Found at:
    Narcissistic personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

+ Reply to Thread